So, don't have the money at the moment to get out of here and go away to school, so I'm stuck going to community college.

So far today... my class started at 8 AM after my traffic filled 40 minute commute, the class was 45 minutes long out of the allotted two and a half hours, my next class isn't until one PM (which is ... 3 hours from now). I was just sitting next to a group of dudes who all looked older than me who were playing legit yu-gi-oh (with the game mat and everything)... and the girl I was supposed to meet for lunch doesn't get out until 11:30.

Oh, and I wrote down what I learned on Friday from one of the music professors.

1) Tic Tac Toe is a wonderful, pleasurable game, and you can spend many fun hours playing tic tac toe.

2) If you listen to classical music you are a) Less likely to rape lesbians b) less likely to kill black people. (he used a different terminology for black people)

3) It is easier to get people to have sex with you then it is to get them to love you.

So, anyone else go to community college?
honestly dude...i dont know what kinda crazy school you are in but i suggest you leave it...

I was in an early college program that was held in a community college when i was in high school. and it was not nearly that bad. I suggest you transfer out after a year or two..just make sure your creds transfer to the university you plan to attend other wise you will just be wasting your time like i did.
I have 7 day's left till I start :/
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Kyle<3
I was just sitting next to a group of dudes who all looked older than me who were playing legit yu-gi-oh (with the game mat and everything)?

Why didn't you get in on that shit, son?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm actually typing this while between classes at community college. It's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. The college I'm in is in the top 10 colleges in the state, and is the only college in the state (maybe the country, I dunno) to have to turn away applications because it was so popular, there wasn't any more room.

And most community colleges have transferrable credits to other, larger colleges, so that's a bonus too.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Haha I don't really have a problem with the college itself, I'm just kinda like "wtf??"

I'm also transferring out after December, or for the next fall semester.

Quote by Primus2112
Why didn't you get in on that shit, son?

I'm more of a Poker kinda guy lol.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by Kyle<3
Haha I don't really have a problem with the college itself, I'm just kinda like "wtf??"

I'm also transferring out after December, or for the next fall semester.

I'm more of a Poker kinda guy lol.

Wait, YuGiOh? And you're in my time zone.

Do you go to NCC?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I like community college better than if I went to a Uni. I get to take police academy and shop classes alongside my regular classes, you won't find that at a university.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Kyle<3
I'm more of a Pokemon kinda guy lol.

I'm just gonna pretend that's what you said.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
yeah. it's cheap, the teachers are idiots, and I have learned nothing. the one in these parts has pretty limited classes, too.
TS, you got one fucked up music prof. I go to a 2year school, basically a step up from CC. And the profs would be horrified as hell to discuss their sexual...*ahem* problems, like your prof.
Quote by PlayMadness
Wait, YuGiOh? And you're in my time zone.

Do you go to NCC?

Nope, Brookdale CC in New Jersey.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
TS, you got one fucked up music prof. I go to a 2year school, basically a step up from CC. And the profs would be horrified as hell to discuss their sexual...*ahem* problems, like your prof.

Hahaha, well he kinda used them as examples... for what exactly I don't remember.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by Kyle<3
I was just sitting next to a group of dudes who all looked older than me who were playing legit yu-gi-oh (with the game mat and everything)...

Well first off, welcome to college, thats how it is. Second, give it a little bit, it will look up. And to comment on what I quoted, dont come to my school then, we have FULL groups playing Magic: The Gathering in the cafeteria and everything XD.
Community college is full of different kinds of people, and if you make the best of it, everything will go great!
Quote by LTDman90
Well first off, welcome to college, thats how it is. Second, give it a little bit, it will look up. And to comment on what I quoted, dont come to my school then, we have FULL groups playing Magic: The Gathering in the cafeteria and everything XD.
Community college is full of different kinds of people, and if you make the best of it, everything will go great!

Yea its not for me though, I'll make the best of it while I'm here... but for now I'm just amused.

Like I said I don't have a problem with it, but it's just... funny lol.
Quote by Kyle<3
Nope, Brookdale CC in New Jersey.

Oh, well then that answers everything. Your community college isn't shit. Your state is shit.
I've just started year 3 in the busiest community college in california. Cry moar

It's pretty bad, yeah. Get your units together and get the hell out.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Sounds like you got a crap CC then.

I go to a community college and its great!

All of my professors seem to know what their doing, the grounds are well kept, the library is MASSIVE, you can get a Wi-Fi signal anywhere on campus, all the class rooms have electronic white boards, and the science and health departments have some really cutting edge stuff in them. All for $80 a credit.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Community College gets a lot of hate on U.G, it's sad really. I go to C.C. and it's pretty killer.
Community College isn't bad at all. Some of us aren't honor role students, or we currently don't have the necessary funds to go to a four year university. I was planning on going to a new community college this quarter, but I missed the registration deadline. So... now I get to sit around home until winter quarter. :/
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I actually don't think the college is bad, its one of the better community colleges in the area (I think it was named the best in Jersey). It's well kept and it has a nice environment to it.

And... really... Jersey isn't too bad, don't know where all the hate is coming from. As long as you don't live in Seaside you're usually pretty well off.
Find your Britta. :3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Since the US makes me pay for college (which i can't) I will be attending community college in January. I hear it's not bad at all though.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
I had Classes earlier, it's alright. I need to get my permit and a car so I don't have totake the bus.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
So I think I figured it out... TS was being a bad student playing tic tac toe the whole lecture and only paid attention when he heard rape, lesbians, a word for black people, and sex. It all makes sense...
I pride myself on my humility.
It's...

A) Cheaper
B) Easier and
C) Real college is over-rated anyway

Yay! I get to have some drunk asshole draw a black "X" on my hand so I can drink leftover foam from a keg of Natural Light and go back to my 5' x 3' dorm room with a chick that ends up having herpes!

Oh, and in my very special college experience I got a raging case of athlete's foot and intestinal worms as big as my thumb.

Not pin worms, like, "Hi! I'm a worm you could pick out of your shit and put in an aquarium and keep as a pet! I weigh, like, 15 grams! Hi! How ya' doing!"

Yah, college sucks.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."