Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 201

20w all tube combo. uses a pair of EL84 and four ECC83/12AX7 tubes. 2 channels (clean & od). 1x12" speaker, reverb and fx mix controls, fx loop. Can be used as a head with a cab also. I also have 2 footswitches for it.

Also possible sales of metal muff, old lp copy (from 70s)

Think that's all I've got laying around haha

Make me an offer I can't refuse
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
At the moment I have no way of getting pictures online :/

What dya want pics of? I can try my absolute best to get some up :/
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
Yeah the lp is rather nice. 1977 I think. Not too sure on the brand or anything though :/.

However; black finish, twin humbuckers, cream binding, bolt on neck.
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Hump-de-bump
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
El bump
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Hey man, how much for the DSL?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Make kebab offer I just CAN'T refuse

Also considering selling my Hamer California QT.

Will get specs and hopefully pics up asap
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
B U M P
U U
M M
P P
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
El bump
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
Depends what trades your offering
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...