The "sick/blood" thread made me think of this. Whenever somebody mentions headaches I always get an headche? nothing major but irritating enough to know it's there? and thinking back, when I get distracted, it goes...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Yes, just yesterday my roommate said he had a headache, reminding me I forgot to buy Advil, and I instantly got a headache, not a bad one, but like you said just enough to know it's there. Then even now all of a sudden I can feel my head deciding weather it should get one or not... weirdness.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
All the time D: But I still feel dizzy so my head already hurts.
la de da.
this happens to me all the time. but its just kinda being reminded to start feeling pain in your head
sig-less
When I think of aches, I get ballache.
Thanks TS, thanks a fuckin' bunch.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

When I think about getting a boner I get one. I'm telling you now, my chin can't take it no more!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Whenever I learn about some disease I start worrying that I might have it. The headache things doesn't happen to me though.

off-topic: Is it grammatically correct to use "an" or "a" before a word with an H as the first letter? I see people using both and don't know what is correct.
*leaves thread to get an Aspirin*
Thanks TS...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Gyroscope
Kind of like the "You are now breathing manually" thing?

Or like when you see the word YAWN

or a picture of it

many people get the sudden urge to yawn
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0
Or like when you see the word YAWN

or a picture of it

many people get the sudden urge to yawn

Or kind of how you see that picture and want to shoop a curvy dick through her hand into her mouth.

The playground of the world
Thanks, I have now remembered that I've had a headache all day and it's returned, and i'm yawning
Can't say I've ever gotten headaches that way.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

LOL I come back to my thread and it's outrageous!

To the guy who said about "an" and the letter "h" after it, I don't think so. It just seems to be a common mistake... don't know why. I believe you only use an "n" in "a" when the next letter of the sentence is a vowel (A, E, I, O, U).

Anyway, back on topic -

I have to admit that was kind of surprising to see so many people with the same problem! LOL and that picture made me yawn... you guys got any more?

stubbed toe,
heartache,
twitchy eye?

This will start a RIOT! in me