Dear pit, I ask for your help with verbosing/fancy chap'ing the following block of text (its for an english class):

"where were you this weekend? we went to this slamming party at some guy's house who put a flyer on my car. no idea who this dude was. still don't. lol! the house was freaking huge - guy must be a millionaire. there was tons of food and drinks (look like someone raided costco). a band played until 3am. there was a jello pool. gross. definitely stayed away from that. and someone brought a goat - it destroyed the sofa. The cops busted the place up about 3am so we headed out to jerry's deli and discovered i had lost my cell. so we went back to the house, found my cell, the goat was eating jello (bad news!) and I was still hungry. crazy! later!"

Try to insert (teehee) words like pittance, chap, spot of tea,rapscallion, etc.

Thanks!!!
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Do your own homework.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by cloudjessie42

Thanks!!!

So, generic stereotypical Brits?
I already did the assignment, but verbosing it will get lulz in class

EDIT: ^YES
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Last edited by cloudjessie42 at Sep 13, 2010,
Verbose isn't a verb. Don't weird language.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

"where were you this weekend? we went to this slamming party at some guy's house who put a flyer on my car. no idea who this dude was. still don't. lol! the house was freaking huge - guy must be a millionaire. there was tons of food and drinks (look like someone raided costco). a band played until 3am. there was a jello pool. gross. definitely stayed away from that. and someone brought a goat - it destroyed the sofa. The cops busted the place up about 3am so we headed out to jerry's deli and discovered i had lost my cell. so we went back to the house, found my cell, the goat was eating jello (bad news!) and I was still hungry. crazy! later!"

No problem.
Quote by SteveHouse

It is on the Internet. And neither is weird.
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Quote by MakinLattes
why don't you barrioize it?

You mean like "holmes" and "vato"?
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Awfully funny shit innit?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by CoreysMonster
He should Harkkonenise it.

I think he would have a difficultly translating that into text. it's a style more suited for spoken word, and depends on the ability of the presenter.
Quote by MakinLattes
I think he would have a difficultly translating that into text. it's a style more suited for spoken word, and depends on the ability of the presenter.

That sort of thing would go way over the teacher's and the other students' heads anyways. I mean, I don't even know what Harkkonen is.
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

Quote by cloudjessie42
That sort of thing would go way over the teacher's and the other students' heads anyways. I mean, I don't even know what Harkkonen is.

Quote by cloudjessie42

that's a shame...

holy shit, I didn't even see your title when I put the barrio thing. what does this mean?!

edit: ^^^ the baron!
Quote by CoreysMonster

Never seen or heard of it. Please don't hate me.

Quote by MakinLattes
that's a shame...

holy shit, I didn't even see your title when I put the barrio thing. what does this mean?!

edit: ^^^ the baron!

What do you mean what does this mean??!
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

I don't know!!! the three exclamation points are really important.

anyway, throw in some Shakesperean insults to really throw your classmates for a loop.

edit: then execute a throw. now that word has started to sound odd and also to have lost its meaning.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by cloudjessie42
It is on the Internet. And neither is weird.

That's the joke.jpg

Also, (SHEdit)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by SteveHouse at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by cloudjessie42

Would you be so good as to enlighten me as to your whereabouts this past weekend? Ourselves, we were attending a spiffing event hosted by this one gentleman, who in fact left a written invitation on my wagon. I myself wasn't acquainted with this chap, and it remains so even to this day. Rather risible, I think you'll agree? His estates were vast, I surmise the man has a rather large inheritence or some such privilege. Nourishment and refreshment were bountiful (If one were to ask me for my tuppence worth, I would surmise that the local market stalls had been pillaged). There was a chamber quartet performing until the small hours. There was also a large artificial lake, overflowing with some form of tinted gelatine. Rather objectionable, if I may say so. I most surely did my utmost to give that a wide berth. Some jester also took it upon himself to attend with the company of a goat, which soon set about reducing the furniture to detritus. The constabulary appeared and dissolved the gathering as the clock struck for the third time, and it was owing to this that we departed, with Gerald's Delicatessen on our immediate itinery. However, at around this time it was brought to my attention that my long distance communication device had somehow evanesced into thin air! Thusly, we returned to the aforementioned estates, and managed to locate said device. At that moment the goat was ruminating on the synthetic gelatine (Assuredly not the best of news), while I still had a most ravenous craving to eat. Utterly bizarre! Until we next meet!

Quick job, better than nothing I guess
🙈 🙉 🙊
since when does verbose mean British (other than referring to their TV programming)?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by SteveHouse

Beat me to it, old boy

Saw the title and said "Verbose isn't a fucking verb, you dipshit."

Edit:
Quote by entity0009
Would you be so good as to enlighten me as to your whereabouts this past weekend? Ourselves, we were attending a spiffing event hosted by this one gentleman, who in fact left a written invitation on my wagon. I myself wasn't acquainted with this chap, and it remains so even to this day. Rather risible, I think you'll agree? His estates were vast, I surmise the man has a rather large inheritence or some such privilege. Nourishment and refreshment were bountiful (If one were to ask me for my tuppence worth, I would surmise that the local market stalls had been pillaged). There was a chamber quartet performing until the small hours. There was also a large artificial lake, overflowing with some form of tinted gelatine. Rather objectionable, if I may say so. I most surely did my utmost to give that a wide berth. Some jester also took it upon himself to attend with the company of a goat, which soon set about reducing the furniture to detritus. The constabulary appeared and dissolved the gathering as the clock struck for the third time, and it was owing to this that we departed, with Gerald's Delicatessen on our immediate itinery. However, at around this time it was brought to my attention that my long distance communication device had somehow evanesced into thin air! Thusly, we returned to the aforementioned estates, and managed to locate said device. At that moment the goat was ruminating on the synthetic gelatine (Assuredly not the best of news), while I still had a most ravenous craving to eat. Utterly bizarre! Until we next meet!

I wish I could sig this...
Last edited by halo43 at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by entity0009

Fan-fucking-tastic man! Thanks for the lulz
Quote by Turkeyburger

Quote by BK202

"Dang ol', man, what'd you get out an' do on th' weekend? Talkin' bout dang ol' party, man, fella put dang ol' piece a' paper on mah god dang windshield, man. Din't know where to go, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' house this big, man - god dang fool must'a been a god dang million bucks, man. Stuff to eat, talkin' bout stuff to drank layin' round everywhere, man, even talkin' bout dang ol' live music band playin'. God dang pool full'a jello, man, kept my dist'ince ya'know. Turnt round, saw dang ol' billy goat, at the god dang sofa, man. Party was good, man, til the dang ol' police show'd up, we cut out'ta dang ol' Jerry's, couldn't find mah god dang cell phone, man. Took off back by the god dang house, fount my cell, dang billygoat was eating jello, man. I's still hungry, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' crazy weekend man. Yup.

*sips beer*

Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 14, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']"Dang ol', man, what'd you get out an' do on th' weekend? Talkin' bout dang ol' party, man, fella put dang ol' piece a' paper on mah god dang windshield, man. Din't know where to go, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' house this big, man - god dang fool must'a been a god dang million bucks, man. Stuff to eat, talkin' bout stuff to drank layin' round everywhere, man, even talkin' bout dang ol' live music band playin'. God dang pool full'a jello, man, kept my dist'ince ya'know. Turnt round, saw dang ol' billy goat, at the god dang sofa, man. Party was good, man, til the dang ol' police show'd up, we cut out'ta dang ol' Jerry's, couldn't find mah god dang cell phone, man. Took off back by the god dang house, fount my cell, dang billygoat was eating jello, man. I's still hungry, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' crazy weekend man. Yup.

holy ****ing shit this is the best post ive ever seen on any forum ever
Quote by cloudjessie42
Dear pit, I ask for your help with verbosing/fancy chap'ing the following block of text (its for an english class):

Thanks!!!

"Whence were you to be found the previous past two days? My associates and I were at a most slamming celebration at the estate of some indeterminate individual, who had previously deposited upon my vehicle a flier. I have no knowledge as concerns this particular individual's identity, believe me when I say his house was of incredible spaciousness. I would be none at all surprise to discover that the gentleman in fact had liquid assets in excess of a million dollars!

There was a fantastic quantity of food and non-intoxicating beverages, giving the impression that someone had burglarized a Costco. A musical group provided entertainment until the Witching Hour. We noticed that there was a pool filled with Jello, which we found distasteful and so avoided. The sofa was destroyed by a goat, which had been brought in by some peculiar attendee. Shortly after that time, it was decided by us to relocate to Jerry's Deli, as the law enforcement had arrived. It was there that it was discovered that I had become disenfranchised from my cellular telephone. Consequently, we had no choice but to return to the location we had just recently vacated. Fortunately, I was able to locate my misplaced property. Incidentally, a goat was eating Jello (how unfortunate!).

I had yet to solve the problem of my hunger. Insanity!"

That was a much better use of my time than sleeping.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Sep 14, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']"Dang ol', man, what'd you get out an' do on th' weekend? Talkin' bout dang ol' party, man, fella put dang ol' piece a' paper on mah god dang windshield, man. Din't know where to go, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' house this big, man - god dang fool must'a been a god dang million bucks, man. Stuff to eat, talkin' bout stuff to drank layin' round everywhere, man, even talkin' bout dang ol' live music band playin'. God dang pool full'a jello, man, kept my dist'ince ya'know. Turnt round, saw dang ol' billy goat, at the god dang sofa, man. Party was good, man, til the dang ol' police show'd up, we cut out'ta dang ol' Jerry's, couldn't find mah god dang cell phone, man. Took off back by the god dang house, fount my cell, dang billygoat was eating jello, man. I's still hungry, man. Talkin' bout dang ol' crazy weekend man. Yup.

*sips beer*

Boomhauerising this was an excellent idea.
Quote by SteveHouse

That's called a conversion actually, not verbing.

Wisdom.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
That's called a conversion actually, not verbing.

Wisdom.

I like Calvin's word better. It's quite meta.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

*sips beer*

Oh god
Wher’yabeeneh? Webeentadis greaatlil’ gettagetha et sumfellas carav’n. Fella putta scrapa paperonme wagon. Cuddnfigga ot hooweewasyeah? Stildon’, yeah? I telya, dis fella’s carav’n wasa siza fockin’ castle, m’n. Greet fockin’ heapsacash sumwurr roundis fella. Sumgreet heapsa scaffndrink tooeh? Fella mussa robda shops ersumtin. Derwasdis greet groopafellas too, playin’ jigsinstuf tilda wee ‘ours, m’n. A greet swim’nola jella too. Fockin’ rank, m’n. Din’ com now’re neer datstuf, yeah? ‘n sum’n haada fockin’ gootaswell. Etda fockin’ sofa! D’cops bus’inda carav’n wee inda morn’n sodah boys’nigh drop’dina Jerr’sn I foun’ee loss me foon. Boys’nigh wen backada carav’n, foun’et, gootas stildere etinda jella (stilfockin’ rank) ‘n I’as downa scaffstil. Wick’deh? Nahfockoff!

Quote by halo43
Wher’yabeeneh? Webeentadis greaatlil’ gettagetha et sumfellas carav’n. Fella putta scrapa paperonme wagon. Cuddnfigga ot hooweewasyeah? Stildon’, yeah? I telya, dis fella’s carav’n wasa siza fockin’ castle, m’n. Greet fockin’ heapsacash sumwurr roundis fella. Sumgreet heapsa scaffndrink tooeh? Fella mussa robda shops ersumtin. Derwasdis greet groopafellas too, playin’ jigsinstuf tilda wee ‘ours, m’n. A greet swim’nola jella too. Fockin’ rank, m’n. Din’ com now’re neer datstuf, yeah? ‘n sum’n haada fockin’ gootaswell. Etda fockin’ sofa! D’cops bus’inda carav’n wee inda morn’n sodah boys’nigh drop’dina Jerr’sn I foun’ee loss me foon. Boys’nigh wen backada carav’n, foun’et, gootas stildere etinda jella (stilfockin’ rank) ‘n I’as downa scaffstil. Wick’deh? Nahfockoff!

Oh god.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by halo43

Hory shet

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa