Hey guys,
I was just wondering...
I pretty much build infinitely.. I never stop building guitars, and i usually work on a new one every week.

I was just wondering, instead of starting a new thread that gets finished within a week (because i finish them so fast) would you guys rather me just have an ongoing thread with random progress pics and stuff of whatever im working on? or do you like it better with separate threads for each thing? Let me kow, I' have quite a few more guitars on the way in the works right n
Nice to see you here on UG dude. I'd say keep them separate like Ormsby does. That way if someone is interested in a particular build, they can search for, and find that build.
Quote by Matt420740
Nice to see you here on UG dude. I'd say keep them separate like Ormsby does. That way if someone is interested in a particular build, they can search for, and find that build.

Yeah, I'm with Matt on this one. Way more practical.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Much easier to track progress on seperate threads, its not like we're running out of room here lol

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by salgala2000
How about a seperate thread build for each and a finished picture thread?

I like that idea too.

I had just thought about one big thread, because since i finish them all so fast, the thread is up for a week, then gets lost forever before a lot of people get to see it. I thougth with one big one always in circulation, everybody could just go through it whenever they want and see my progress.
keep it a seperate thread for each build. finished pics can go in the customizing gallery.

do not make a seperate thread just for pics.

those aren't suggestions btw. they are instructions.