So my girlfriend just surprised me with a PRS SE Singlecut Trem last week (she says it was an early Christmas gift to me) and I absolutely LOVE the sound. Stock, no mods.

I also own a Tremonti SE that I eventually put EMGs in a few years back, and I gotta say it (and I hate doing so) that I like the stock humbuckers in the SE Singlecut better than the EMGs (which says a bit).

MY question: you guys know where I can get my hands on some of those pickups they load in the SE models? I wanna take the EMGs outta my Tremonti and use them elsewhere, like my old Strat. If you can even find those for the SE SC, then I'd love it even more

Thanks
Every now and then a pair of pickups will be 10x better than the others on the production line. I think something similar happened to Jeff Beck... or someone. Your new pickups might just be a fluke is what im saying.
I'd look for a PRS forum where people have changed out their old pickups and ask around if anybody wants to get rid of their leftovers.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Those higher end PRS pups are meh. Not worth over $100. At that point you may as well shell out another $50 and get some hand wound custom shop pups.

Now, PRS's 57/08, 59/09s and etc are amazing. I think a pair of 57/08s went for like $700 on ebay a year or two ago. Mr Smith bought the original Gibson PAF machines and they still had the original enamel wire on them. Used them up to make private stock pickups that are 100% clones of the original PAFs.
^Sweetness

You could always whip out a multimeter and check the DCR on the ones you have, and get Phil Timpson to make you some copies
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores