Does anyone else have it? Cause i'm 15, and it ****ing sucks. It got better over the years, but right now, when its going from hot to clod, really blows dick for me.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
Does anyone else have it? Cause i'm 15, and it ****ing sucks. It got better over the years, but right now, when its going from hot to clod, really blows dick for me.

Not that bad then, huh?
I'm not sure why you needed to make a thread about this?...

I mean, there's not even a question prompting any discussion.
I had it, disappeared when i was 15-16 so there's hope for you yet.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I have it. When they outlawed my inhaler, the new one I got started to give me panic attacks

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Had asthma, then it pretty much went away when I was 16-17ish. Occasionally bugs me a bit when I'm trying to run in the cold, but not that often.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
I have asthma. I also smoke (i know, im a genius right) so it recently went acute and now im on like 3 different inhalers and some next antibiotics.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have it. It's getting better as I grow up, though. I used to not be able to breath when I slept, but now I can ignore it.
I got asthma and cannot breathe!

So i went to the docter and he gave me one of these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBOzC_W_5EI&feature=related

Lifelong patient here. when I was a little boy (8-10 or so) I felt my asthma a lot. But in the recent years the medication got better and better and now it doesn't bug me any more.

(I don't smoke)
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
I've got it. I was once on like eight different meds for it too... it sucked.

To help your breathing I reccommend running. Not too hard or too fast in the beginning. Just do it to give your lungs strength. I did that for the past three years and I'm now down to my usual inhaler and only one medication!
Never had it. And if the gym, weed and cigarettes haven't brought it out yet, looks like it never will.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Ikey
itt: people too lazy to breath

me too

I've never heard of it described as that before.

Yeah, I have it but it doesn't affect me as much as it does some people...

Well I'm not the inhaler toting dweeb anyway (no offense to the like large amount of people in this thread who have to ).
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'm not sure why you needed to make a thread about this?...

I mean, there's not even a question prompting any discussion.

I guess he had hopes that people aren't brain dead and could discuss something without having to ask a question.
I have asthma, but its not as bad as when I was like 9 or 10 years old. My parents told me that I almost died in the hospital after my mom gave birth to me because of how severe my asthma was. I was in the hospital for months hooked up to a air machine or some shit.

Long story short, im alive and my asthmas not so bad anymore.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I have asthma, but its not as bad as when I was like 9 or 10 years old. My parents told me that I almost died in the hospital after my mom gave birth to me because of how severe my asthma was. I was in the hospital for months hooked up to a air machine or some shit.

Long story short, im alive and my asthmas not so bad anymore.

You're a true American Hero!!!
I have it, and I'm training for a 185 mile ride from my home to down to London, England. Trust me, it's far more noticeable when you're trying to get fit.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I have severe asthma according to my doctor. I just don't allow it to get in the way of my smoking habit.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by druggietoad2k5
I have it, and I'm training for a 185 mile ride from my home to down to London, England. Trust me, it's far more noticeable when you're trying to get fit.

Man i know, it ****ing sucks, when i play hockey i can never take more than a 90 second shift of flat out skating because i simply can't breathe after that lol. As for running or jogging, fuhggeddaboutit.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mine flares up with a cold or strenuous exercise, luckily it's getting better.
I pride myself on my humility.
I had it since birth I think, then it disappeared by the time I was about 6. The only thing I remember about it was the mahoosive inhaler thing.
I have it and it's never really gone away. It got better over the years though. It probably won't go away to my dismay.