http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzX0rhF8buo

The song is Dear God by A7X. Me and a few friends wanna play it for our winter showcase. There's a lap steel guitar part in it, is there any way that I could play that part throughout the whole song with a glass slide on a electric guitar? Thank you
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
It might be doable if you put your guitar in a funky tuning, depends how the original is played to be honest.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Use a backing track. There is no shame in it if it is simply something that you can't do live. Or get another person to do it on another guitar.
Quote by robhc
Use a backing track. There is no shame in it if it is simply something that you can't do live. Or get another person to do it on another guitar.

Lol i am the other person
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by zeminion
Lol i am the other person

This is how I feel about playing August Burns Red's cover of O Come, O Come, Emmanual.. for a christmas party a friend and I are going to. Its a three guitar piece, and I have to figure out how to cut it for two guitars.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212