I'm positive this has been done before, 99% sure, but I couldn't find it when I used the search bar, and the similar threads have no responses.

What are some good acoustic songs to learn to play AND sing? You know how you go to that one resturant, and theres the guy in the corner playing the acoustic guitar and singing, yea, that. What would be some good songs to learn to play and sing to a crowd of differing ages with just one guy singing and playing guitar?

So if you didn't really read that, what are some good acoustic songs to learn to play and sing?
the usual generic bullshit.

green day - time of your life
stairway to heaven
wonderwall - oasis
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Different generation... Dylan, Peter, Paul, and Mary, Cat Stevens (pre-conversion...) John Prine, Steve Goodman...
Dozens of such artists from the "folk revival" era.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
Dig Up Her Bones by the Misfits.

Best song suggestion I've heard in a while.

I would say "Two-headed Boy" by Neutral Milk Hotel.
You know how you go to that one resturant, and theres the guy in the corner playing the acoustic guitar and singing, yea, that.

In a restaurant, folks don't mind a bit of background but definitely don't want loud. Couples want romance. Families want what's familiar. So slushy, soft-ish, banal and well-known is the key. And that's lucky because there gazillions of songs like that out there.
Pearl of the Stars-Coheed and Cambria
Swing Life Away-Rise Against
Layla-Clapton
Firefly-Jimmy Needham

And all the others listed above.