I scored this baby on Ebay for $100.00. Usually I buy guitars and I have several Halo guitars and I love them when I saw this I couldn't resist it for the dough.

The Satyr is your basic 4 string bass with a single pup and one Vol pot. The bass plays sweet the neck is as thin as I think it can get for a bass. I can't say how good it sounds all I have is a Fender 15 Rumble and IMHO it sucks. I'll have to play it thru a better amp to comment on it tone. The bass seems to be built just as good as Halo's guitars. It has a great look and decent balance.

The bass is worth 5 times as much as I paid for it. I would say I got a great deal and hopefully when I get a better amp I can play bass more often.

John
hnbd!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
When did Hofner violin bass go metal? Anyway, HNBD
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Wow, $100, great deal! HNBD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Actually the guy I got it from has a black one he's thinking of selling and if it's the same price I'll probably grab that as well. It does remind me of a Hoffner but, a Hoffner on steroids!

I play guitar mostly but it's fun to play bass every now and then. The first band I joined I joined as a bass player.

I actually decided to get a better bass amp the Fender Rumble 15 I have really sucks. So I ordered a bigger amp.

INHO Halo does not get the recognition they should I have several Halo guitars and they are built very well and play great.

John
Quote by johnro6659
Actually the guy I got it from has a black one he's thinking of selling and if it's the same price I'll probably grab that as well. It does remind me of a Hoffner but, a Hoffner on steroids!

I play guitar mostly but it's fun to play bass every now and then. The first band I joined I joined as a bass player.

I actually decided to get a better bass amp the Fender Rumble 15 I have really sucks. So I ordered a bigger amp.

INHO Halo does not get the recognition they should I have several Halo guitars and they are built very well and play great.

John

I just checked out the halo guitar website, and they have some really nice stuff.
they have a couple of guitars and basses i wouldnt mind owning.
Quote by johnro6659

John

Same here. There something about a good groove with a bass thats missing on the guitar. Hnbd!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

happy new bass day
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus