No not really.

I fraped (Facebook raped) my brother yesterday and sent random messages to his friends about humus.

My brother in revenge fraped me and posted "I pee blood when I eat humus" as my status.

He then told my mum that I pee blood when I eat humus as a joke, and I went along with it as well to see how far it could go, and basically I ended up convincing my mum that yesterday as a dare I ate a tub of humus and consequently pee'd blood.

Now, tomorrow morning, I am getting a meningitis vaccination. My mum said that she might ask about excess blood in urine due to humus etc.

Any way I can exploit the situation to make it even funnier than it hopefully will be?
Last edited by Random3 at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by angusfan16
You did what to your brother? Fraped? as in "full on raped"?

Fraped = Facebook rape = Signing on as someone else and screwing around.

Frape isn't really a term I like, but as I understood it it was universally used for that purpose. Guess I was wrong
Quote by Zebadee
I excrete hummus when I drink blood.. Strange world..

Dude, no way. I bleed hummus when I pee.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Random3
Fraped = Facebook rape = Signing on as someone else and screwing around.

Frape isn't really a term I like, but as I understood it it was universally used for that purpose. Guess I was wrong

Ah...well that's not as exciting as i thought then.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Kilobyte
Dude, no way. I bleed hummus when I pee.

Tiz why I always carry a bag of doritos to the toilet, can't help but dip in..
Actually, you could make this a lot funnier. First, eat lots of hummus in front of your mom. Then, make tiny slits in your urethra. Make sure they go really deep, or this won't be fun. Then, pee in front of her, and viola! You're peeing blood. Try to look like you're in pain (shouldn't be too hard). For extra effect, rub salt in there and clench your sphincter for a convincing act.

So much fun!
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
The thing about misleading titles is that people get bored and don't read any of the boring stuff you posted. I'm sure it's a cool story though.
Balls.
Facebook raping is better when done so it isn't obvious that someone else is on their profile. Like at college a while ago my mate left his logged on when he went out for lunch so I posted "I hat that thing where my penis shrinks back into my body, Does anyone else get that?" as his status. After a few comments his friends were asking him on chat if he was okay and if he had seen a doctor about it. The conversations on the status lasted about an hour and his mates wee genuinely worried about him.
There's a meningitis vaccine?!

Tell me how that goes, eh?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

if they make you do a urine sample, pop a blood packet in it. And while you're at it, get a little hummus in there too
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
What if they're like wow, sounds like you have spinal fluid and then they stick a 7 inch needle into your back? I know its a stretch but maybe you deserve it for joking about such a serious matter.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I fraped a few friends, one guy friend I put his status as "Watched The Notebook and loved it " and for a chick friend I put "Loves the smell of vagina in the morning"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I don't even....oh what's the use. *leaves thread*
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Well, I generally don't like to cause my mother distress with false medical conditions, nor do I enjoy paying for unneeded vaccinations.

Also, you are an idiot.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I ****in looooove hummus!
Srsly...it's like my favourite thing ever!

I don't pee blood though. Go get a diabetes test you weirdo.
Quote by The Kush
Am I the only one who read the topic title as "I pee blood when I eat humans"?

No you are not.

TS should eat humans then bleed pee. Super funny.
Quote by The Kush

Quote by Gunpowder
Well, I generally don't like to cause my mother distress with false medical conditions

She's a nurse, and it's fairly obvious I'm messing around.

Quote by Gunpowder
nor do I enjoy paying for unneeded vaccinations.

I'm not paying for it, and it isn't unneeded.

Quote by Gunpowder
Also, you are an idiot.

Wow, really?
Quote by cornmancer
Did anyone read the title as 'I pee blood when I eat humans'?

I read that throughout the entire post.

Even with the right word, this thread still sucks
Dude you full on raped your brother? What's the **** is wrong with you!

I also don't know why you'd want to "exploit the situation" further, I feel bad for your mom. An eight year old would find this immature and sad...
She's a nurse, and it's fairly obvious I'm messing around.

Yes, "OH SHIT SON I PEED BLOOD" is part of the usual jesting I partake in with my parents...
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by ItsEn
Dude you full on raped your brother? What's the **** is wrong with you!

I also don't know why you'd want to "exploit the situation" further, I feel bad for your mom. An eight year old would find this immature and sad...

I am a sick man. I raped him and pee'd humus all over his blood because he had bled pee will humusing. Or something like that.

And dude, I'm off to uni on Saturday which means I won't ever be able to play any kind of prank for a while. Usually it's my brother who does it (hiding in the garden covered in toiletpaper when it snowed) but yeah what's the harm in a little fun??

This is about a year old but still makes me laugh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYMxyKCHDs
Last edited by Random3 at Sep 13, 2010,
TS, grow up. That is all.

Edit: I've decided TS should quit spamming.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 13, 2010,
I read the title as "humans," and when you started talking about humus in the OP, I was all "WTF!!"

That is all.
MATTERHORN
Quote by The Kush

I thought it said that, as well.