the earphones for my ipod just broke.. so i need to buy a set of new earphones. i use headphones when i'm at home because i really prefer headphone sound quality over earphones, but i need earphones for outdoor reasons. so i was wondering if anyone can recommend me some good earphones below $50. i'm looking for ones that have good bass response... where you can hear the bass notes and bass drum clearly. (unlike the cheap ipod earphones..) anyways, thanks in advance!
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
I read this as "saxophone recommendations".

I have nothing else to contribute.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
skullcandy. theyre niceeeeeee

>:|.

Bose. I think they're the best in your price range..

EDIT: I just checked, cheapest Bose's are like 100. Sorry >_>;
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Last edited by TheBigProjekt at Sep 13, 2010,
Quote by TheBigProjekt
>:|.

Bose. I think they're the best in your price range..

Bose arent in his price range. but they are the best
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
skullcandy. theyre niceeeeeee

Yes, they are niceeeeeee if you don't plan on using them for long. The last pair I bought literally lasted for 3 days before one of the channels went out, and I can't have that shit
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Bose.

Quote by (sic)duckmaggot
Bose are the best

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Bose. Go for those.

Lolnah.

Sennheiser MX 160.

Best earphones I've ever owned, have lasted over a year. I replaced my ipod ones with these. They cost me I think under 25 bucks, I can't really remember. Definitely under $30.

I highly recommend them.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Lolnah.

Sennheiser MX 160.

Best earphones I've ever owned, have lasted over a year. I replaced my ipod ones with these. They cost me I think under 25 bucks, I can't really remember. Definitely under $30.

I highly recommend them.

This. Sennheiser makes excellent headphones, I'm listening to some music through mine right now
I somehow knew that the first suggestion would be Skullcandy. What a world, what a world.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Skullcandy don't break in 3 days if you treat them nicely, I've used this same pair since Christmas, though I do baby them and they rarely leave my bedroom. They're alright headphones for ~$20 but if you want quality audio you're going to have to look elsewhere
Even if you could get Bose, why would you want to? They're overpriced as **** for the sound quality they offer. I would go Sennheiser. I have the PX 100 and they sound great for the price range. Koss Port-a-Pros are also great if you don't mind the retro look. From what I've heard from Skullcandy, they're not well balanced at all. Bass is way too high.
I recommend Sony or Sennheiser. Bose is out of your price range. Skullcandy headphones do look good but they don't last long. JVC surpisingly has headphones that last quite a while. I had a pair of JVC's that lasted for a whole year when I usually break earphones every month.
Having owned Bose, I honestly don't think they're great. They're far from bad, but as far as music listening they weren't very impressive.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
I've heard very good things about Klipsch and Sennheiser. I had a set of Sonys until they fell out of a car
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by Altitudinous
Skullcandy Ink'd. 20 bucks, too much bass in the sound, break like nobody's business.

/thread.

Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
I've heard very good things about Klipsch and Sennheiser. I had a set of Sonys until they fell out of a car

MDR-V150 or something like that? I'm listening to music through a set of these as I type. Good headphones for 20 bucks.

Although they're over-ear headphones. So my vote goes to the Sennheiser ear buds.
I'd say whatever Sennheiser fit your price range.

Also, I've tried some Panasonic ones that were quite nice too.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
I've had various Sennheisers but I prefer the Maxell earphones I have at the moment. They sound as good and are a lot more comfortable.
seinnheisser CX300II.skullcandy are average,your paying for the gimmicky look,not the sound
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial