Comments like this are all over Youtube.

It's like every vid has a contest on who could make the wittiest comment on why some people will choose Dislike.

No, they arent blind, aren't retarded, it's not an accident, and they didnt jizz to the awesomeness of the said vid that they chose the wrong button.

They just didn't like it. Cause people have OPINIONS.

Thoughts?
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Cool story, bro.

In all seriosity, though, I do agree with you.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I think every time something new appears on youtbe someone will find a way to make it extremely pointless and retarded

/prediction
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Every time I see those types of comments, I die a little inside.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Looks like TC hit the create a topic button! OMG LOLOLOL!!!

Yeahhhh I hate that shit. The sad part is these really are the highest rated comments, but than again if its weren't those is would be the "HURP YOU SAY *insert bad band here* I SAY *insert another bad band here* HURRRR PLUS ME TO KEEP IT COOL LIKE I TOTALLY AM!!!!"

Any website the general public is aware of equals instant retardification.
Quote by output24
It's like every vid has a contest on who could make the wittiest comment on why some people will choose Dislike.

It's too annoying to describe it in words.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
It's annoying as hell. Just like the thumbs up wh0res and the people who bring Justin Bieber into every video.
Solution: Remember the internet is(n't) serious business, and stop reading youTube comments.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter