My cat has a bladder infection, or so they think. So they gave me this special kitty litter he has to pee in for them to test.

I have locked him in my room cleaned his litter bucket (we have multiple cats so I can't let him roam free) and its been 9 hours now and he won't pee.

I have to work soon and need him to pee.

any tips?

and to keep this from being spam any similar experiences?

By the way this whole thing is costing me 300 bucks which is a little steep for a urine test.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
naaa gave him plenty of that. He was being a big suck because he was at the vet for 3 hours today.

and thats one of the things this urine test will test for.
GO Islanders!

Quote by RU Experienced?
Your cat has crystals blocking his urinary tract.

If your cat is a male most likely this.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My cat had the same thing, the vet manually made her pee (don't know how, I wasn't there).
They did blood work to determine if there was a bladder infection, so we didn't have to deal with this "special litter"

Not sure if this is the SAME thing, my cat COULDN'T pee, not sure if yours is just bein a jerk or not lol
Motherfucker pee'd. 9 hours of him begging to leave my room. 9 hours of me yelling "just pee in the fucking bin and you can leave!"
GO Islanders!

Quote by .Joker.
My cat had the same thing, the vet manually made her pee (don't know how, I wasn't there).
They did blood work to determine if there was a bladder infection, so we didn't have to deal with this "special litter"

Not sure if this is the SAME thing, my cat COULDN'T pee, not sure if yours is just bein a jerk or not lol

they tried to wait for it to happen at the vet. Then they called me and said they could inject him with fluids making him pee within 30 minutes, but it costs around $60.
GO Islanders!

Quote by Jackal58
If your cat is a male most likely this.

Now that we've made the diagnosis we'll split the cash 70-30. Second opinions ain't worth that much.
Quote by sketchy z
Motherfucker pee'd. 9 hours of him begging to leave my room. 9 hours of me yelling "just pee in the fucking bin and you can leave!"

Moral of the story - Fucking cats don't understand English. Should have swore at him in Portuguese or sumpin.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
or beat him like a red headed step child.
GO Islanders!

Beat the piss out of him.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by sketchy z

Wonder what the neighbours thought when they heard that
Sit next to him making the sound of running water.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
bravo the kitty peed!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja