Okay so I'm working on some guitar techniques to help me get even better than I already am. Here's a list of the things that I'm practicing: scales, expanding chord knowledge, studying music theory, developing aural skills (playing by ear), arpeggios and sweep picking, scale sequences, string skipping, 2 hand sychonization etudes, and songwriting.

From the list what I'm trying to ask is just what are 2 hand sync etudes? I mean does that qualify as tapping?
I would consider tapping as its own technique and by 2 hand sync im thinking left hand-right hand action (kinda like classical guitar) or left hand-pick. I mean being able to do a lick that involes going trough multiple strings; 1 note on lets say high e string, 3 on B string, 1 on G-string and then going up again fluently and without string noice or picking mistakes. Accuracy of picking?

Just my thoughts. Absolutely no idea what "2 hand sychonization etudes" could possibly be
Well it could be alternate picking but wouldn't that be under scales or scale sequences or possibly string skipping. But what I suppose you're talking about is more of an arpeggio since most of the arpeggios today come from classical music.
Let me rephrase that:...

You dont learn a advanced techique without being able manage your left and right hand coordination: Sweeps involve the "sweeping" motion with your pick, String Skipping involves the ability to jump from D-string to B-string for example or you dont get a scale or lick to sound any good unless you are able to pick the string where the desired note is cleanly and as stated before accurately.

The very basic "picking exercises", thats what i kinda am after here. The coordination and technical abilities go hand to hand
Example:
Think the numbers a "x" first, then as how they are fretted.
e|-10-----------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------|
G|-----12-11-9---------9-11-12---| Repeating pattern
D|------------------10------------------|
A|---------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------|

Pickingpattern such as this involves the string skip from e to G, up-down-up alternate picking, visiting the D-string, going back the same pattern on the G-string and repeating the string skip to e-string. And this is not involving the scetchy fingering of lick like this. To the point:

2-hand syncronization or whatever is the abilty to control your playing as a entirety: picking of your right hand and fretting of your left hand. To make them work together, get their timing mutual, being able to eliminate unwanted noice, controlling your playing all the time, no matter of the tehnique used.

To be able to get some noice out of slightly complex lick as the example I give there is easy, thats quickly memorable. But since it involves 4 strings of wich 3 are played, you need to have your left hand going trough the fingering and your pick plucking only 1 string at a time. Playing it cleanly takes a while, not even mentioning building up speed.
Catching what im trying to say here?
Guitar is being played with tho hands that should work as one
Quote by satanblaster
Let me rephrase that:...

You dont learn a advanced techique without being able manage your left and right hand coordination: Sweeps involve the "sweeping" motion with your pick, String Skipping involves the ability to jump from D-string to B-string for example or you dont get a scale or lick to sound any good unless you are able to pick the string where the desired note is cleanly and as stated before accurately.

The very basic "picking exercises", thats what i kinda am after here. The coordination and technical abilities go hand to hand
Example:
Think the numbers a "x" first, then as how they are fretted.
e|-10-----------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------|
G|-----12-11-9---------9-11-12---| Repeating pattern
D|------------------10------------------|
A|---------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------|

Pickingpattern such as this involves the string skip from e to G, up-down-up alternate picking, visiting the D-string, going back the same pattern on the G-string and repeating the string skip to e-string. And this is not involving the scetchy fingering of lick like this. To the point:

2-hand syncronization or whatever is the abilty to control your playing as a entirety: picking of your right hand and fretting of your left hand. To make them work together, get their timing mutual, being able to eliminate unwanted noice, controlling your playing all the time, no matter of the tehnique used.

To be able to get some noice out of slightly complex lick as the example I give there is easy, thats quickly memorable. But since it involves 4 strings of wich 3 are played, you need to have your left hand going trough the fingering and your pick plucking only 1 string at a time. Playing it cleanly takes a while, not even mentioning building up speed.
Catching what im trying to say here?
Guitar is being played with tho hands that should work as one

Yeah, this seems to make the most sense. Thanks .