Page 1 of 17
AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
I figured there was a BOA 10 thread, but then that would mean making a new one every year, so why not just have an ever lasting thread, that's not tied down to a year.

First headliner for 2011 was Confirmed to be Immortal on the sunday of BOA10

There is an announcement due toninght, and Ive just spotted Rhapsody of Fire's logo on the front page. so I'm very much looking like its them.

edit: Its official - http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24594&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Last edited by AnnihiSlateR at Sep 14, 2010,
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
1,744 IQ
2 excelent, highly demanded bands in the bag for next year. Should be buying my ticket soon.
webbtje
Banned
2,567 IQ
Perhaps they'll invite Suffocation again, only give them a nice, long slot and a decent time of the day to play in.
logboy
753 IQ
No i checked out the earlier albums and such too, just found them to be utter crap. They may turn out to be a decent live band though.
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Not a Rhapsody fan but a great announcement nonetheless.

I'd be going regardless of bands anyway, purely because it's been such a banter the past two years.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
isabiggles
UG Addict
1,203 IQ
I very likely won't be going to BOA this year. It's really only to do with the fact that i'm really quite lazy and the whole being inside a tent/being outside for a weekend kills me. That is of course unless Trollfest or a whole bunch of super awesome bands get announced which seems unlikely anyway.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
isabiggles
UG Addict
1,203 IQ
Quote by Mustaines-bitch
It can't have been changed to random letters anyway, you can't copy and paste when making new passwords.

You can actually. I typed in a bunch of random numbers into the bit where it tells you to put your e-mail address in and then copied and pasted it into the password bit. Besides, I have no interest in going back there anyhoo
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
entity0009
UG's Null.
534 IQ
Never got round to checking out Triptykon before, just did and I am loving it. Just 3 more decent announcements and I'll be buying my ticket.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
Considering hitting this purely to teach you all how to drink, and also to recreate former glories of Frank Mullen hand-blasting with Dyer's, Verm, and Posty.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
logboy
753 IQ
This might be an option now with Immortal and Triptykon, depending on:
A) Having the money/time as i'll have just finished uni and hoping to get a better job than stacking shelves as soon as possible.
B) I can be arsed, since i'm a bit of a lazy bastard.
duncang
Popular British sitcom
4,442 IQ
Great start. Might end up going!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
Quote by webbtje
Hah, being taught to drink by someone who listens to Yes.

Stung to bits...but well deserved.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Dyer's Eve
I am what you see...
5,893 IQ
Quote by Stranglehold
Considering hitting this purely to teach you all how to drink, and also to recreate former glories of Frank Mullen hand-blasting with Dyer's, Verm, and Posty.

Ye-yeah.

I like to call it the 'Mullen chop'.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
1,744 IQ
Although my ticket wa already bought at Immortal. Triptykon only sweetens the deal.

EDIT:

The whole Mullen hand thing got old so quickly. It was kinda fun to see people doing it durring Suffo, but i saw people doing it EVERYWHERE afterwards, even during Mutant for christ's sake.
Last edited by andyscoot at Oct 13, 2010,
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
I see people doing it at pretty much every metal gig now
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
duncang
Popular British sitcom
4,442 IQ
Morbid Angel headlining Sunday night

Really, really considering going now
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
duncang
Popular British sitcom
4,442 IQ
You're right

I forgot to check, I just assumed they were headlining. Kind of silly that they're not, but we'll see who plays above them!
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
My rainy day Mortuary Drape gig fund has now been redirected to buying tickets for this. Cant wait!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
webbtje
Banned
2,567 IQ
Hmm. Seen them before, but they put on a fuck of a good show. Bit reluctant to commit as of yet, as I don't know what I'll be doing work-wise this summer.
eazy-c
Angus McHighlands
559 IQ
Shit yes.
Quote by ChemicalFire
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
1,744 IQ
Just found out about this, awesome news. Not that i wasn't going, but brilliant announcement!
buckethead_jr
6,800 IQ
I'm surprised no one posted that Therion have been confirmed.

Another band that doesn't show up here often, pretty cool addition. Although their more recent albums have been so dull.
andyscoot
UG Senior Member
1,744 IQ
Therion are the first meh band for me. Their first album is class, but since theres a 0 chance of them playing anything off it, i'll call this one a band i won't watch.
AnnihiSlateR
Hammerheart
2,478 IQ
I was going to post it on tuesday, but forgot for some reason.

I don't think there's anything wrong with them as such, ive just never listened to anything by them that made me want to listen to them more.
Stranglehold
6,080 IQ
Unreal!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested