Page 4 of 17
Indeed, know a few people from there, was curious, that I may have actually met you before.... then we realise, have a awkward silence.. and like some crappy movie where the sun begin's to rise, we look at each other in pale contemplation and move in then............................... Woah woah woah... sorry about that. :P Hahah
Quote by duncang
There's gonna be a lot more billy-no-mates this year (probably including me) who will be determined to make human contact

Thought you were headed for Hellfest this year?

The Rotted announced? Any chance they'll play Gorerotted material? If so, this is a great announcement.

Exodus are a good live band if you're in the mood for jumping around, moshing and acting like a tosser, which I'm rarely in the mood for...
Rob Dukes is just a jackass. They played here in December and when Rob got tired of some stagediver, he decided to beat him up on stage...
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
Thought you were headed for Hellfest this year?

Nah man, middle of exams plus going to another country on my tod might be pushing it!

They do play a couple of Gorerotted tunes
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I propose a billy-no-mates meetup. We all have to dress like Carlton, so that there's no confusion.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by duncang
Nah man, middle of exams plus going to another country on my tod might be pushing it!
Quote by Stranglehold
I propose a billy-no-mates meetup. We all have to dress like Carlton, so that there's no confusion.

Cunts, every single one of you.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Don't worry Hans, I'm still going to Hellfest. Nothing will tear me away from Eyehategod, Church of Misery, the Melvins, Bolt Thrower, Mayhem etc. etc.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Stranglehold

I never saw Fresh Price but I assume he wore more than one outfit?
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
There was an attempt at a meet up. Me and Andyscoot met Isabiggles. (though technically Isabiggles was at the BOA forum meet, and me and Andy were camped together so it doesn't really count the same

I can't say im excited about Exodus as such, Not bad, just can't get excited. but I had a feeling they would get booked eventually.

That meet-up was kind of a fail to be fair. I was there for about five minutes listening to all the drunk people ramble on and continuously ask me who I was

Apart from Strapping Young Kate who surprisingly turned out to be obscenely hot

Not going this year though. Camping just isn't for me and I can't handle a weekend of metal. Shame because the line-up looks awesome so far. If they book Trollfest i'll buy a day ticket for absolute certain but I highly doubt they will.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
That meet-up was kind of a fail to be fair. I was there for about five minutes listening to all the drunk people ramble on and continuously ask me who I was

Apart from Strapping Young Kate who surprisingly turned out to be obscenely hot

Not going this year though. Camping just isn't for me and I can't handle a weekend of metal. Shame because the line-up looks awesome so far. If they book Trollfest i'll buy a day ticket for absolute certain but I highly doubt they will.

I don't even remember SYK being there. But there was a fair few at one point, easily 12 or so. But when you consider the amount of people who chat crap and say they will make it when really they have no intention of doing so, it was a bit naff. But I got to meet a few people who were proper nice blokes and blokettes.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
I don't even remember SYK being there. But there was a fair few at one point, easily 12 or so. But when you consider the amount of people who chat crap and say they will make it when really they have no intention of doing so, it was a bit naff. But I got to meet a few people who were proper nice blokes and blokettes.

She was only there for like a second to say hi to everyone there at the time. Yeah, everyone in real life is a lot nicer, I met a few more people at the BG gig back in September and everyone seems nice. I still don't ever want to see Finnvitka in real life, ever lol.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
I still don't ever want to see Finnvitka in real life, ever lol.

I've heard from numerous people that she's actually really nice in real life.
I'm yet to meet her though.
Guess I should give Nevermore a listen then.

A good album to start with?
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
In response to an earlier question The Rotted played Only Tools and Corpses and Stab me Till I Cum when i saw them support misery index in november

Napalm death in 08 were class so looking forward to them again
Quote by Senor Kristian

My favourite is This Godless Endeavour, so I'd say give that a go.
Quote by Senor Kristian

Godless is a good start. Working your way backwards is your best bet. I'd say out of all of them Dreaming Neon Black is my top pick these days though.

Suffice to say i'm thrilled with this announcement.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Class! Im just getting into early Nevermore, but I dont like the newer stuff. Looking forward to seeing them live, for sure.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Fuck Nevermore, Napalm Death motherfuckers.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
^Fo sho. Looking forward to them as well. It was pretty certain they were coming anyway though, from what I gathered.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Yawn. More beer time.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I would have posted, but I haven't been on till now.

Also Wolf confirmed.

Kreator didn't grab me last time, so maybe they will do more for me this time, still seems a bit soon for them to be back.

1349 seem to have gone of the ball a little with their last album, still should be interesting.

Wolf were good in 07 and 09, I'm surprised to see them back so soon though.
Last edited by AnnihiSlateR at Feb 8, 2011,
1349 will be absolute balls on the main stage, presuming that's where they'll be

Bloodstock really needs a bigger tent.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Quote by duncang
Bloodstock really needs a bigger tent.

Nah, they just need to book better bands for it. Having someone like Anaal Nathrakh or Electric Wizard playing in their at the same time as a headliner such as Fear Factory or CoB or any of the usual shite seems like it would work fairly well.

My highlight of last year was probably Benediction playing the tent, I'd never even listened to them before.
Quote by ChemicalFire
But I presume there's not really space for bands that size in the current one, where headliners are normally a fair bit smaller?
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
The tent is pretty big to be fair, I've never seen it full at any point. 3000 capacity apparently?
Quote by ChemicalFire
I saw Enforcer in the tent and had to leave cause it was literally hurting my ears.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Ever been to a gig where the guitar just hits a certain frequency? It wasn't the loudness, it was just every so often it would feel like someone was stabbing me in the ear. The people i were with left for the same reason.
If I'm at a concert more than 10 min. without plugs, my ears will scream at a frequency, that's not only unbearable but also drowns out everything.

So glad research in curing tinnitus is making progress. Sign me up as human guinea pig!
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade