Page 5 of 17
MusicSafe Pro all the way....
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
It only ever happened twice, so i can only assume is a frequency thing rather than a volume thing. Should probably invest in a pair of Earplugs though
Quote by eazy-c
The tent is pretty big to be fair, I've never seen it full at any point. 3000 capacity apparently?

Aparently it was 4500 last year.

I'm sure in 2007 the capacity was 5000 in general, so its a pretty big tent considering its almost as big as the whole festival was 4 years ago.
Not surprised after how much of a shambles last year was.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I noticed that before. Still no announcement though.

Bit of a dissapointment given he played last year. I know it had its technical hitches, but given he's touring at the moemnt its hardly like people are going to struggle to see him again.

edit: aparently its confirmed on their facebook
Last edited by AnnihiSlateR at Feb 15, 2011,
Aye, fucking twenty minutes of standing about bored was ace.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Assuming you mean the time where he had trouble at the airport meaning he was late? That's hardly his fault, and his performance after that was great.
you have to admit, no matter how good he was, it does seem a bit of a weak/lazy booking. Especially given he played the same slot last year. I think if it was next year he came back it would be better.
I think he must have felt he had a job to finish. He was one of the biggest crowd-draws of last year and we only got 20 mins of music. I think it's a good booking as long as all goes to plan this time. Not to mention, he should hopefully have Deconstruction out by then, which adds a new dimension to his set.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
As much as I like DT........... I just want him to play all of Alien and id be happy :/ , ah welllllll.

Just noticed this was pretty random considering the discussion is about why he is on the set again.
I missed Devin last year, so it'll be good to see him again this year, depending on who the headliner announced tomorrow is.

Who do you think it could be?

Everyone on the Facebook page is crying out for Helloween, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian or Nile.

Anyone think it'll be any of these?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Helloween played the special guest slot in 2008. Blind Guardian headlined in 2009 and Hammerfall/Nile aren't big enough to headline I don't think.
Quote by Fisheth24
I missed Devin last year, so it'll be good to see him again this year, depending on who the headliner announced tomorrow is.

Who do you think it could be?

Everyone on the Facebook page is crying out for Helloween, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian or Nile.

Anyone think it'll be any of these?

to be honest 75% of people who spam the facebook page are morons.

I think it'll be none of them.

the clue is it can be three words, sometimes two, and can translate as one.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
to be honest 75% of people who spam the facebook page are morons.

I think it'll be none of them.

the clue is it can be three words, sometimes two, and can translate as one.

I think the BOA team have done pretty well so far in picking bands that are frequently asked for so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Helloween is picked.

Also, do I count as a moron if I post "TROLLFEST NAO" on their facebook because if so... well... It's a just cause.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
I think the BOA team have done pretty well so far in picking bands that are frequently asked for so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Helloween is picked.

Also, do I count as a moron if I post "TROLLFEST NAO" on their facebook because if so... well... It's a just cause.

You do

no I kid, but you do for thinking helloween could possibly be made of three words, sometimes two and can translate as one
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
You do

no I kid, but you do for thinking helloween could possibly be made of three words, sometimes two and can translate as one

Hell, oh and ween.

WHAT IS THIS CRYPTIC NONSENSE HEATHEN!?
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Aparently vicky posted on facebook "is listening to the Bloodstock Headliner as I prepare info for tuesday's announcement .........=) Oooooh I am a tease ! Love this track \MM/".

and then proceded to say "ummmm they are sometimes 3 words, can be 2 and in some countries translates to one word =)"
Right Said Fred?
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
I hope it's Belle & Sebastian.
Quote by ChemicalFire
3 words:
It has died
2 words:
It died
1 word:
Death
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
Aparently vicky posted on facebook "is listening to the Bloodstock Headliner as I prepare info for tuesday's announcement .........=) Oooooh I am a tease ! Love this track \MM/".

and then proceded to say "ummmm they are sometimes 3 words, can be 2 and in some countries translates to one word =)"

It's the Village People.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
I'm getting my ticket right away.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Hammerfall announced!
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Motorhead and WASP headlining?

Meh
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Wasp will be deadly!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Not too keen on WASP or Moterhead but Hammerfall is great but I wish they were headlining.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Still haven't seen Motorhead live. I guess that'll be changing now, haha.

W.A.S.P. should be good fun too.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I've a feeling this year is going to be a repeat of 09 - loads of bands i think are good, yet when it comes to seeing them, i'd rather just sit there and not be arsed with it.
More bad bands just means more time getting shitfaced...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I tend to keep drinking to a minimum at festivals so I don't end up passing out and being shat on.
I find the lack of excitement for the almighty Motörhead rather disturbing.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
I find the lack of excitement for the almighty Motörhead rather disturbing.

Motorhead tour everywhere all the time, it's not like they're an awesome live band but nothing to get excited about, just something that you know you'll probably enjoy.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
I was a bit dischuffed at first, thinking it was a bit bland, but I'm sure motorhead could be good, and even though ive only got a short VHS of wasp, they play a beltin' show. And Hammerfall have their catchy moments.

so all in all, not bad.
I've still not seen Motorhead despite them playing every second weekend so I can totally get behind that. WASP I'm not too bothered about, if they're anywhere near as good as Twisted Sister then that's sound too.

Hammerfall give me a chance to get steaming on the Sunday, which is probably the best lineup for any single day at Bloodstock I've ever seen.
Quote by ChemicalFire