Im new on FB, sent some friend request and a couple of them are already accepted but, they still arent on my friend list, why is this?
Because you suck and your mother doesn't love you.

You were an accident. Fortunately abortion is still an option. You could always hang yourself.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by entity0009
Because they never really existed.

Maybe all of us aren't real and you are making this up.
Quote by The_Casinator
Maybe all of us aren't real and you are making this up.

Maybe I am not real either and we are all just fleeting thoughts in a schizophrenic deity's brain.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Are you sure you're on facebook... and not trapped in a dream?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Dont you get an opinion to add them to "list" after you've accepted them? Maybe if you don't click that then they dont show up as a friend but you can still write on their wall and stuff...
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
Quote by Grave Robber
Dont you get an opinion to add them to "list" after you've accepted them? Maybe if you don't click that then they dont show up as a friend but you can still write on their wall and stuff...
To be blunt, that's not correct.

And I think it's an option, not an opinion.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Maybe we are but tiny cells, trapped in a body wich is as big as the universe, but also a cell in a larger body, and this goes on ad infinitum.
I dont think they did but... hey, its a possibility: if they defriended me, would facebook send me and email?, they did when my requests were accepted.

I dont think its an update thing, cause my requests were approved yesterday and they still arent on my friend list and the "send request" button is on their FB :S
Quote by frusciante.ve
I dont think they did but... hey, its a possibility: if they defriended me, would facebook send me and email?, they did when my requests were accepted.

I dont think its an update thing, cause my requests were approved yesterday and they still arent on my friend list and the "send request" button is on their FB :S

Facebook won't tell you if you've been unfriended. Apparently, it's embarrassing.

Dunno what's wrong, man. Have you verified your account? Send an e-mail to the chaps at Facebook Help.
Quote by frusciante.ve

Was it a lot of people? If it happened with a lot of people it'll probably sort itself out or you could try 'add to list', if it was only one or two people they might have blocked/deleted you. If it's really bothering you then the best thing would be to ask the people if they accepted you.

it sometimes takes a while
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
it sometimes takes a while

That's what she said.

...then I slapped the bitch and told her I had things to do. Make like the Cleveland Indians and suck!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."