I'm flogging my, as the title suggests, Peavey Windsor head. These were discontinued a while back. Really nice, single channel, pure valve amp that can operate either as class A or class AB. Full specs are available all over the internet as well as demos so no point me duplicating all that here.

No damage although since it's a few years old, the valves are truly broken-in. They've got a lot of life left in them but I would by lying if I said they were brand new. Everything works properly; I'm only selling it because I have another amp now and I have limited space, so this head needs to go.

Since it's a very big head, I can't really post it anywhere. I live in bath, in the south-west of England. I have to insist that any buyer picks it up themselves. Due to the size and weight of the head, and the fact that I live on a large hill, I wouldn't recommend you try to take it away without your own car (and you'll need either a big boot or a back seat, it's not going to fit in a Smart Car).

New, these heads are a bit over £300; second hand online they tend to go for £130 or so. Since you'll need to pick this up yourself and since I have no reason to keep it around any longer, all I'm asking is £50. No trades, peroid. First person who can get to Bath with a car with £50 in their hand gets the amp.

Before anyone asks, no, there's no cab with it. It's the head and the mains power chord and that's it.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Should add some more to that!

Was looking at these ages ago.. Gave up. I live close enough to come down either tomorrow night or Thursday night. I'm gonna go on google and do some research, listen to some youtube clips etc... Then give you a definite yes or no. But for now...
I like how I've written that I don't respond to PMs both in my signature and on my profile, but whatever. Consider this sold then I guess.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
I like how I've written that I don't respond to PMs both in my signature and on my profile, but whatever. Consider this sold then I guess.

I don't read signatures, and when I'm in a rush to send a PM I don't check profiles either!
Quote by MuseAddict123
Ill have it if danadog changes his mind , my email is ollyking123@gmail.com if that easier for you.
Cheers

I'm definitely having it, collecting it tonight I'll let you know first if I want shot of it!
Aaaand it's gone! As is my ability to form coherent sentences and operate basic pedals!
Quote by MrFlibble
Aaaand it's gone! As is my ability to form coherent sentences and operate basic pedals!

Oh man, WTF happened there! That's gonna bug me forever

Pleasure doing business matey
You know the really embarrassing thing? I did it again this morning. I thought I plugged everything in, went to play and nothing happened. Realised I hadn't turned the guitar's volume up, did that and tried again. Still nothing. Noticed I hadn't plugged my amp's foot controller in, did that and tried again. Still nothing. Realised I hadn't plugged the amp into the cab, did that and tried again. Still nothing. Changed cables, still nothing. Changed power adapter, still nothing. Changed cable again, still nothing. Change guitar, still nothing. Changed guitar and cable, still nothing.

Realised I hadn't turned on the mains power, did that and then it all worked.

It's really a miracle I remember how to get out of bed in the morning.