Amuro Jay
JOHNNY STOCK
8,209 IQ
Working title. But hey. I'll come up with a better one when I'm done writing the song.

Anyway, this is some weird kinda indie influenced rock song. Has a weird main riff to it which becomes a recurring theme throughout the song.

I need help in deciding what comes after the second verse. Should I go into another chorus or a bridge or what?

C4C (although it may take a while to get back to you, school's a bitch)

EDIT: Also, thanks in advance
Attachments:
altrock.gp5
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Sep 14, 2010,
NemX162
1,166 IQ
I like it. Personally, I would go with another chorus (maybe even repeat it) then to the bridge. However that's kind of done-to-death. You could always do the bridge like you said, it would take people by surprise.
Kergash
Doodling Retard
692 IQ
LOVED the chorus. Seriously, just loved it. The second verse was also very cool, but the chorus man. Oh sweet jesus, it was awesome.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
wannabe_punk
has a bucket
582 IQ
imo simpler vocal melodies for the chorus are great, because it makes it easier for the audience to participate
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.