By popular demand changed the title

Now that I've got your attention check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuseyR5OhM&feature=sub

Help a fellow UG'er to be on Guitar Hero (not me, Chappers)

www.monkeylord.co.uk/vote <--- vote here

Let's spread the awsomeness!

EDIT: Vote as many times as you like
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by Eternal_w at Sep 14, 2010,
Do it, and get e-hi-fives.

Also, rapid vote: enter your details, hit the vote button then page back with your toolbar, your details will still be there, just hit vote again and it works.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20

Also, rapid vote: enter your details, hit the vote button then page back with your toolbar, your details will still be there, just hit vote again and it works.

THIS MAN IS A PROPHET!
Life has aborted.

Here's the thing, TS. First you deceive us all. Then you want us to vote for your shit. No, see, the only time I ever voted for something like this was when some dude was trying to take his gf (who was a bald, cancer survivor -- yeah, he even posted pics) on a nice vacation. So, since you don't have a bald, cancer survivor gf and I already voted in my state's primaries, I will NOT vote for you, TS!

NO.

Besides, you're a perv. Get your eyes above her chest, boy. Don't make me get my shotgun!
I like chappers so I will vote.

I don't like that boobies thing you did though....
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Here's the thing, TS. First you deceive us all. Then you want us to vote for your shit. No, see, the only time I ever voted for something like this was when some dude was trying to take his gf (who was a bald, cancer survivor -- yeah, he even posted pics) on a nice vacation. So, since you don't have a bald, cancer survivor gf and I already voted in my state's primaries, I will NOT vote for you, TS!

NO.

Besides, you're a perv. Get your eyes above her chest, boy. Don't make me get my shotgun!

u mad?

also it's not for me, it's for the guy in the video
Life has aborted.

Stop complaining about the lack of boobs, you know all the boobs on the internet are only a few clicks away.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I'm voting for chappers as well

I have now voted for him 50 times
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Sorry but I think the long line of subscribers he has who are convinced he's the best thing since Slash will do the job.

And "fellow UGer" is a bit of an over statement. He merely posts here occasionally to advertise his endorsements and show people his videos.

Yeah sure he's doing alright for himself and all that, but frankly I know plenty of guitarists who deserve a slot on a massively public video game over someone who got lucky on youtube.

Sorry.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Sorry but I think the long line of subscribers he has who are convinced he's the best thing since Slash will do the job.

And "fellow UGer" is a bit of an over statement. He merely posts here occasionally to advertise his endorsements and show people his videos.

Yeah sure he's doing alright for himself and all that, but frankly I know plenty of guitarists who deserve a slot on a massively public video game over someone who got lucky on youtube.

Sorry.

well he didnt just get lucky on youtube, he has a good band, he owns a guitar company, hes sponsored by marshall,...
Quote by rickyj
well he didnt just get lucky on youtube, he has a good band, he owns a guitar company, hes sponsored by marshall,...

And how did he get those?
From getting lucky on youtube and having a following who are about 2 years late on internet "lingo".

I mean, he's an alright player and all that, but frankly he's nothing more than an average rock-shredder.

And his band hasn't gigged or anything, the only reason it has a bit of a following is because of his youtube fans.
Same with his guitar company, aside from his devoted followers it hasn't exactly taken off.

I'm not looking for debate or anything, just saying there are more deserving of being in a Guitar Hero game and gaining recognition, such as Greg Howe, Guthrie Govan, Ritchie Kotzen, the list goes on.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
From getting lucky on youtube and having a following who are about 2 years late on internet "lingo".

I mean, he's an alright player and all that, but frankly he's nothing more than an average rock-shredder.

And his band hasn't gigged or anything, the only reason it has a bit of a following is because of his youtube fans.
Same with his guitar company, aside from his devoted followers it hasn't exactly taken off.

I'm not looking for debate or anything, just saying there are more deserving of being in a Guitar Hero game and gaining recognition, such as Greg Howe, Guthrie Govan, Ritchie Kotzen, the list goes on.

Not to be a dick or anything, but isn't that how most fairly well known artists get recognized, they got lucky. Okay, ya, he got lucky a different way, but it's still the same thing when it all boils down to it.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I think they get enough recognition. Besides there's more to it than luck, you can't deny, he is talented.
Dudes, I didn't want to turn this into a debate, just help out a guy who deserves it. Sure there are plenty of guitarists out there that deserve this and all, but this is the choice we have, why not vote for him?
Life has aborted.

Ever thought of using a Firefox Macro?

You can program it to vote and then put it on an endless loop.
You could basically just execute the macro after programming it, walk away from your computer for a few hours and return to find it has voted a few thousand times.

Just a hint!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by hugh20

It doesn't update the vote count though. There could be a delay though.