Page 1 of 2
i still dont hate fox news
anything he said a druggie could find on the internet just as easily
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I love how when he says "orphaning the kids" at about 1:44 you can hear one of the FOX people laughing quietly
Man, that lady needs to learn to shut the hell up and give the news. This doesn't exactly relate to my hate for fox news though. Just showing idiots on the news.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
i don't hide my pot

just my coke, this was not relevant to my interests.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Best. Guest. Ever.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
goddamn it i hate fox news
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Discuss how this attitude is effecting America today.

I hope you mean affecting?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Fox News continues to be a highly biased news station straying far from the truth and spinning everything. The guest was cool though. Mad props to him having the balls to display his views on such a biased news organisation.
Actually, now that I think about it, this is exactly like that kid who was on Bill O'Reilly and got shut up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJ9yJpR_DA
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Large emphasis on the drug THUGS part too. Like everyone that smokes a bit of weed is some sort of crack addicted psycho man who will steal your child and cut up your curtains so they can get a spliff.
God I hate them. But I still watch it sometimes just to see if I can finally see the "Fox News" logo cube align with the the Red "Channel" rectangle, just before the rectangle makes a 90 degree turn. It's hypnosis, I tell ya! Also I watch it to Rage/ Catch Beck say something stupid. It's a shame the country has been brainwashed by them. It's 100% propaganda.
Why hate them when they are simply giving Americans what they want?

That's like hating the drug dealer for the effects of meth. Fox News is simply providing a conduit via which the consumer can access biased information.

Get rid of them and someone else will step in to do the job.

We need to find a more fundamental solution, which means we need to dig deeper and find a more fundamental cause.

Fox News bases their programming upon the assumption that people's happiness and wellbeing depends upon the success of multinationals and the constant growth of consumption. The problem, as they see it, is that our economy is not growing fast enough. If only it were to grow at a faster rate than, say, China's, then we would be better off.

And how do we achieve something like that? Well, we have to beat China at it's own game! And what is China's game? Deregulation, tax incentives, flooding the market with dirt-cheap crap, etc.

The consequences of something like that are exactly what we have experienced in our economy - a degradation in our quality of life working longer hours at less satisfying jobs for less money and living in more crowded places in cities that are falling apart.

So the growth model has worked!

The economy is not flat on it's face, it's working perfectly! It's not, you say? Well, you have to ask what it means for the economy to be working. If you want your economy to make rich people richer, then our economy was doing astoundingly well in 2009, and continues to produce unimaginable wealth for those with 10s of millions of dollars or more.

They all made money during the recession - record profits.

And Fox News is simply the voice that is telling us that the solution is more of it. What does a heroin addict need to feel better? Heroin, of course!

In an addictive situation the treatment and the disease are the same. That's what we have: an addiction. We are dependent upon growth, and if that growth does not outstrip China's or India's, then we have a "recession" and the Middle Class loses it's jobs - which were unsatisfying anyway.

But there is no opposition to their voice. The Right simply filled a vacuum, and now they are the only political voice with any consistent message in America. It's not their fault, it's ours.

When the medicines the doctors give you only make you sicker what do you do? If you said flush them all down the toilet, you're right! What we need to do is stop spending our money on bullshit and instead build our communities.

Spend money at home. Eat at locally owned restaurants. Buy gas at small gas stations. These are small steps, but they help. Every time you go to an Asian grocery store (owned by Asian Americans, by the way) instead of Wal-Mart, you are helping America. Every time you go to Wal-Mart you are just funneling more of our money overseas.

Where did all the money go in the recession? Into the bank accounts of the people who set the economy up to do exactly what it did - and they did it purposely!

It worked smashingly. We are just mostly to ignorant to realize it...

Oh, and Glenn Beck is totally gay. He sets off my dar big time. He should do us all a favor and come out.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Dirge Humani
Well Fox just told a bunch of druggies how to hide drugs.

And told a load of cops where to find drugs.

signature
*Yawn*, anyone who watches a "news" show where the hosts shout down the guests they have on probably can't understand why prohibition is wrong anyway.

EDIT: Oh noes, the psychologist made me rage, she sounds like a Freshman psychology student "diagnosing" people. If nothing else it's unethical for her, and it's complete crap for Fox to use her as some kind of authoritative figure as to what's "Going on" with the guy.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
*Yawn*, anyone who watches a "news" show where the hosts shout down the guests they have on probably can't understand why prohibition is wrong anyway.

I really want to be a guest for one of these hosts.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you want me to leave? You seem rather angry, with all the shouting you're doing."
It's hilarious for a 'news' programme, it really is. I don't ever see this type of host behaviour on UK news channels.
signature
I vote Bubonic Chronic be the next guest on Fox.

Bullet-Rule, it isn't even a new program technically. It's an opinion show more or less.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ur all $h1t

+40 million

i watched that interview thinking "he seems like hes trying to be quite reasonable and they're just being angry right wing lunatics.... oh yeah, my bad, duh its fox news"

i did get a laugh out of all the propaganda and comparisons that the media was using. comparing him to NAMBLA etc, its obvious those people have never done ANY research on marijuana or its laws.

btw, i've watched his videos and they're pretty good, he only advocates hiding marijuana. i havent seen a "how to hide your smack/coke/pcp/meth" video yet.
Last edited by z4twenny at Sep 14, 2010,
The way they cut people off and just progressively argue louder is absolutely fucking infuriating, I don't know how their guests manage to keep their cool most of the time.
Look at the way those vultures teamed up on him. Dammit, I hate the media.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
hey TS just because you're a liberal who would love to suck Obama, doesn't mean everyone else is.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911

Did they just compare legalizing cannabis to NAMBLA?

Quote by vanhailin
hey TS just because you're a liberal who would love to suck Obama, doesn't mean everyone else is.

TS is actually a right-winger, from what I remember. He's just not a complete moron, like the folks on Fox News.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 14, 2010,
He would have done better comparing marijuana legality to the prohibition of the 20s, though. By bringing up slavery, he just subjected himself to being trivialized.

Quote by vanhailin

When has Barack Obama ever stood up in favor of marijuana legalization? I wish he did.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by zippidyduda
He would have done better comparing marijuana legality to the prohibition of the 20s, though. By bringing up slavery, he just subjected himself to being trivialized.
+1
The moment he mentioned slavery they were going to react like that, prohibition of alcohol is a much more direct and relevant comparison.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Dirge Humani

EVERY DRUG USER IS A PEDOPHILE!

I knew it!
Let's get 'em

ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I'm like 30 seconds into the video and all they've told me is how to hide pot and deter crime dogs. Kinda hard to hate Fox News now.

These bitches' husbands are cheating on them. Barry Cooper just gained a lot more respect from me, though. "If a pot smoker commits a crime, they will still go to jail for that crime." Haha, those bitches looked soooo dumb.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2