I'm on one now and it sucks. Works though. Dropped half a stone in 6 days.
Any of you been on a low carbohydrate diet? Any recipes you wanna share?

Also quitting Deathsticks.

EDIT:

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Last edited by Argonaut at Sep 14, 2010,
Thats why you gotta go on a carb 're-habilitation' plan to ease yourself back in, and maintain your weight.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
That's actually why you don't do something silly like a "low carb diet" and instead actually examine your overall eating habits and adjust them.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
never tried it, never will. You need carbs for energy. It's you bodies main source of energy. Low-carb shouldn't be too bad, just don't do atkins.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
That's actually why you don't do something silly like a "low carb diet" and instead actually examine your overall eating habits and adjust them.

This. Diets like that are stupid. Eating healthier and in appropriate proportions along with exercise is all you need.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Something drastic had to be done mate. I'm fed up of this shit. 3 years ago, I had a six-pack, I wanna go back to that. All my best clothes are getting too ****ing small.

Plus I'm also quitting Deathsticks.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

This. There's a simple way to lose weight, it's called eating less overall i hate this modern attitude towards weight loss as if it's some amazingly complicated thing that no one understands, ****ing moronic.
It's kind of a pointless diet unless you want to never eat a potato again.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Yeah. Just eat your 3 meals a day and be more active. Even spacing out your meals differently can have effects.
ever tried the high-carb diet?
Lots of brown bread, thin spreads, apples, etc.
Keeps you full, kept me fairly skinny for quite a while....
But i guess I might hop on to the high-protein bandwagon, as I feel I need to put on some muscle. Gotta start working out soon...

Kh-anyways, the high carb diet is called the 'bread for life' diet, and since I love bread, thought I'd give it a try... funnily enough, it kept me at a constant weight even though I used to eat tons of bread...
Nah, I think I'll stick with it. Thanks anyway.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
i lost 3 stone in 8 weeks on my diet... what was it? eat less crap, exercise more. seriously i was 15 stone 5 and went down to 12 stone 4 and a half in 8 weeks by cutting out biscuits, crisps, cheese, sweets, chocolate basically anything unhealthy and snacky and eating 2 meals a day, breakfast, skipped lunch, maybe had some fruit in its place and eat dinner. had whatever i wanted for them meals including beans on toast, full roast dinner, even went to mcdonalds now and then but 2 meals a day and cycled anything between 10 and 30 miles a day and drank only water. it sounds easy and to be honest it was. it's just a case of willpower. and i had it!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Argonaut
Nah, I think I'll stick with it. Thanks anyway.

Well it's your choice if you want to lose weight ( most likely temporarily) in an unhealthy fashion.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
It took you six days to pass half a stone?? Remind me to avoid your diet.
im actually planning on goin on a high carb, high calorie, work out diet
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It's actually fantastically unhealthy for you. fun fact: carbs feed your brain, unlike fats and proteins. They are essential to healthy living. You are dropping weight in the most unhealthy way possible. I would strongly advise you find a better diet and/or workout program.
Quote by Argonaut
Something drastic had to be done mate. I'm fed up of this shit. 3 years ago, I had a six-pack, I wanna go back to that. All my best clothes are getting too ****ing small.

Plus I'm also quitting Deathsticks.

damn Jedi's got to you too huh???

Low carb huh?
just don't eat breads and you should be fine, no?

I'd eat alot of salads if I were you
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
^ Bread, pasta, milk, beans, chocolate, biscuits, anything with Sugar or sucrose in it, beer...

FUCKETH THINE SELF