Get a grip :

According to British researchers, a firm handshake may be a sign of a longer, healthier life. The study showed that "the death rate over the period of the studies for people with weak handshakes was 67 percent higher than for people with a firm grip."

What about high fives?
Correlation does not imply causation.

Next.

Edit: The third factor is probably overall fitness level. Those who are stronger and healthier will have a firmer handshake than those who are anorexic or walking cellulite.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Next.

Edit: The third factor is probably overall fitness level. Those who are stronger and healthier will have a firmer handshake than those who are anorexic or walking cellulite.

Gah, people say this and don't get what it means. OF COURSE having a strong hand shake is the direct cause of making you live longer, it's simply an observation...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Gah, people say this and don't get what it means. OF COURSE having a strong hand shake is the direct cause of making you live longer, it's simply an observation...
The observation is meaningless. If the NIH actually funded this than I have zero respect for British researchers.
last fitness test I took the lady said my grip strength was about twice the average, awesome.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Next.

Well thank you for dismissing everything.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...

I think dey be lyin'.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
frim
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by sglover34479
/relevancy

because TS misspelled fIRm. he spelled it fRIm, see?
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Scientists at the Medical Research Council found that elderly people who could still give a firm handshake and walk at a brisk pace were likely to outlive their slower peers.

People who are in better shape live longer?

Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by soulflyV
My crandfather had the most frim handshake. It brang out the weirdest feeling in me, I couldn't let go of his hand. It was very ackward.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Aww hell yeah

I got a firm handshake from my grandfather though. I learnt to always give him a firm one in an attempt to meet his. They even mentioned his firm handshake at his funeral. He died quite young :/
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

Like when the sale of ice cream increases, the crime rate goes up.

The only solution can be to outlaw ice cream. But if we did that, people would still by ice cream, and then the crime rate would go up further because of ice cream being illegal...