Warning: The following OP contains the phrase "tea bag" in a non-comical sense.

Well, about a week ago, I tried a bottle of Liptons Green Tea at my bandmates house while we were practicing, and she let me take another home with me when I left. I have to say, I rather liked it.

Here at my house, we have the tea bags for Liptons Green Tea. As you can guess, it's a bit different, seeing as it doesn't already have an abundance of sugar added to it.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has any advice on how to improve it, because my attempt a couple days ago at practice, as well as my two attempts today have both been rather disgusting... the last attempt, however, seems to have gone better, seeing as I put the tea in the freezer after microwaving it (faster than boiling the water on the stove), and added honey.

So, basically, who here in The Pit drinks tea, and does anyone have any recommendations to improve it? Such as, tips as to what they prefer in their tea, or anything I should know about making it (I've never really made it up until recently).

Edit: My bad, for using the non-word "advices" in the OP..... actually, "advices", while wrong in context, isn't being picked up by my spellcheck... I'm now trying to think of a context where it actually works.
Last edited by herby190 at Sep 14, 2010,
teabag lol

i have nothing else to contribute

fruit tea yum
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I drink tea almost every morning. mostly just Irish breakfast or earl grey with a bit of milk but when I'm feeling REALLY crazy I'll have a cup of chamamile.

...I'm the only one who drinks tea in the house roommate's are all about the coffee
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Advice for better tasting tea: don't drink Lipton. Buy Red Rose, Tazo, or Bigelow. Lipton's just not very good.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
The only good way to drink tea is by either heating water and using a tea bag or heating water and using looseleaf Chinese green tea. The heating water part is important. Drink it hot!

Edit: If you have to drink Lipton, at least heat the water...
Tell me you're not trying to use a teabag cold.

Lipton is shit, btw.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
I drink tea almost every morning. mostly just Irish breakfast or earl grey with a bit of milk but when I'm feeling REALLY crazy I'll have a cup of chamamile.

...I'm the only one who drinks tea in the house roommate's are all about the coffee

Oh Earl, how I hate you so.

OT: Honeys always good. I'm tempted to mix hot chocolate and tea but at the same time the thought terrifies me.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Last edited by robertito696 at Sep 14, 2010,
lol tea

Coffee's where it's at broseph
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Steep the tea bags in a tea pot so you can put milk in the cup beforehand.

Milk should go in first.

It makes the cup more of a emulsion and less of a mix.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
The only good way to drink tea is by either heating water and using a tea bag or heating water and using looseleaf Chinese green tea. The heating water part is important. Drink it hot!

+1

Add tea to boiling water. Right as it's at the height of its temperature limit.

Drink.

Additives are for pussies.
I lol'd at the warning at the top.

But I have never successfully made ice tea.. However I enjoy hot tea. Black tea (or English breakfast tea) is great, especially with some lemon and a spoon of honey.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Not a big fan of tea or coffee.

Although one time my friend put honey and lime in tea, and it wasn't too bad.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Indian milk tea is actually good as an after dinner thing. its just black tea brewed in milk with a little bit of sugar.
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Edit: If you have to drink Lipton, at least heat the water...
Tell me you're not trying to use a teabag cold.

Lipton is shit, btw.
Of course I know to heat the water; I meant that I put it in the freezer after it'd been heated, and the teabag had been in the hot water for awhile.... I don't see the appeal of drinking it while it's hot.... then again, I'm new to it, so it could be my methods of making it, or just Lipton, seeing as it seems to be getting a lot of hate in here. Still, I think it's good now that it's cooled..... and has honey in it, because there is no situation ever that can not be improved by adding honey.