Yeah it's called be a man and drink yourself to bed.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The hormonal supplement Melatonin is much better than sleeping medication for less serious sleeping issues. It's over the counter.
i don't know why i feel so dry
just smoke a joint man. completely natural and you'll be out like a light.. well it works great for me anyway
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
just smoke a joint man. completely natural and you'll be out like a light.. well it works great for me anyway

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist

It's more like he'll be awake for a few hours until he burns out, passes out and wakes up tired.

Sounds like you toke the ganj too much buddy.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's more like he'll be awake for a few hours until he burns out, passes out and wakes up tired.

Sounds like you toke the ganj too much buddy.

I don't want to turn this into a drug argument but actually it would be more like...smoke up about an hour before you plan to go to bed, watch an incredible hour of cartoons, begin to feel tired, pass out and wake up refreshed.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
I don't want to turn this into a drug argument but actually it would be more like...smoke up about an hour before you plan to go to bed, watch an incredible hour of cartoons, begin to feel tired, pass out and wake up refreshed.

Depends on the bud.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by cyco_bob56
I like your style my good man!

Cheers to a dying breed.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster