Hey guys ive been playing for about 3 years and recently got an esp viper standard that came loaded with emgs and a 24.75 scale fretboard with 24 frets.It advertises itself as jumbo frets but the high frets are a bit hard to hit. Can you guys give me some tips on how to adjust to a 24.75inch 24 fret scale Like scales or practice tips.Also if any of you guys have a 24.75inch 24 fret scale can you guys tell how long it took to get used to if u guys played guitars with a larger scale.
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it
no scale or anything is gonna help you.. you just gotta get used to the different scale length is all.

Jumbo frets simply mean the frets themselves are bigger, im not sure why youre implying that the higher frets should be easier to hit

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
no i think im just need to adjust to the smaller frets but im wondering if there are any tips to help me do it
play it?

get off the internet and just play the darn thing

Are you telling me theyre out of dragons?
They never had dragons..
Who didnt?
The world..
GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE, FIND ME A DRAGON
Quote by glenthemann
play it?

get off the internet and just play the darn thing

This.

When I first got my Jackson DK2M it took me about a week to really get the feel of the smaller frets. Before that I was playing my 7-string WG587 a lot. Just play it and eventually you'll get used to it.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Thanks dude I was just worried I wouldn't adjust. Btw what do you guys consider low action