Page 1 of 2
And if you're not familiar, watch ten seconds of this. HERE

Now... I'm not going to start a thread bashing them, but it got me thinking, what would YOU do with a get out of jail free card and them in town?
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Burn their black veils, of course.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Go to their show, get really drunk and have fun and save my get out of jail free card for a decent occassion
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
And if you're not familiar, watch ten seconds of this. HERE

Now... I'm not going to start a thread bashing them, but it got me thinking, what would YOU do with a get out of jail free card and them in town?

duh, i would get out of jail for free
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I actually didn't mind them.

EDIT: They're pretty generic metalcore, not something I would usually listen to, but they aren't so bad that they deserve a thread where you're trying to get people to bash them.
Last edited by m1tch4444 at Sep 14, 2010,
Watched the first 60 seconds. Sounds like a cheap Avenged Sevenfold rip off. Lulz.
I could be wrong.
I would try to give them some advice on their guitar tone, it sounds like piss.
Quote by Braiton
Watched the first 60 seconds. Sounds like a cheap Avenged Sevenfold rip off. Lulz.
I could be wrong.

Lol a rip-off of a rip-off.
Member of the 7-String + ERG Legion.
Watched 10 seconds of that video, then the rest of it. I didn't think it was that bad but I don't like the screaming as a vocal style.

If they came to my town and I had a get-out-of-jail free card, I probably wouldn't go see them but let those who enjoy their stuff check 'em out, and probably save the card for something...

something...

Anyways sorry if I'm being a buzzkill, but you asked
They don't seem that bad; they just sound like another generic, uninteresting emo band.
Honestly I'd let these guys live. I can't stop laughing, I could be entertained for hours.

But if I had the card I'd just kill it with fire.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I like their look. Growling/screaming vocals aren't really my thing though.

Not bad enough to really make fun of.
Those were some of the weakest vocal's I've ever heard, I know I'm prejudice against the higher pitched screams but those were just the worst of the bunch. Other then the vocals, it wasn't absolutely terrible, just generic and not something I would listen to.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Get out of jail free card? I'd give it to Weezy.

Free Wayne.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
With the amount of time I spend bashing metalcore, I'd clearly go to their concert and do the following:
1) Throw white paint on them when they first come onstage.
2) Pour a maple syrup and pine sap mixture on their gear.
3) Light the pine sap on fire.
4) Proceed to yell, "Take that, shitty metalcore band!"

I mean, I got a get-out-of-jail-free card. So, why the hell not? I might as well say, "Fuck Metalcore" in style, right?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Sep 14, 2010,
The singer is just...
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
My get out of jail free card is being saved for the next time the WBC shows up in southern Michigan.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Their drummer kept hitting on my friend over facebook, it was really creepy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Their drummer kept hitting on my friend over facebook, it was really creepy.

oh my god
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by rickyj
it was fine until he started "singing"...

This. And it's not just his voice, those vocal melodies were so gay I felt my balls shrink as I listened
Last edited by In The Mist at Sep 14, 2010,
You should try to fuck their singer. Yeah, I know he's a guy, but who cares?

Quote by Jackal58
My get out of jail free card is being saved for the next time the WBC shows up in southern Michigan.

They came to Nashville in May. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about it until it was too late.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by Holy Katana
You should try to fuck their singer. Yeah, I know he's a guy, but who cares?

No, just give him a slight glance. Make sure he sees you staring and judging him. Look at him like you would a grown man eating a pile of turd.

And then as quick as you lock eyes, just walk away and carry on with your life. Like he doesn't matter.

I can assure you that he'll go cry in a corner. Emo kids don't like it when you judge their differentness
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Watch them. I don't particularly like them but I'm not going to be a douche about it.
Quote by Jordan5150
They sound nothing like Avenged Sevenfold.

They sound a lot like Waking the Fallen-era A7X.

EDIT: This video is hilarious.

And where's their bassist?
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 14, 2010,
Quote by Holy Katana

You mean you don't know? Modern rock/metal/gay/whatever-you-call-it bands have completely abolished bass.
Quote by Holy Katana

I also noticed that, I saw a bassist in a different video, but I couldn't her him at all.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by In The Mist
You mean you don't know? Modern rock/metal/gay/whatever-you-call-it bands have completely abolished bass.

I like to call it faggotcore.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I watched a little bit. They look kinda like girls... just like many, many other bands. Meh, I couldn't care less about them either way. I certainly wouldn't waste my get out of jail card for their sorry asses
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
If I had a get of jail free card it would be for rape, not these guys.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by gacharya
I watched a little bit. They look kinda like girls... just like many, many other bands. Meh, I couldn't care less about them either way. I certainly wouldn't waste my get out of jail card for their sorry asses

Actually, I'm pretty sure their drummer is a girl. I saw tits.
Some people like this... While I personally can't stand it in the least, any part of it, at all, someone will love this, so let them.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
Quote by Holy Katana

whatsa bass?
Quote by Holy Katana
Actually, I'm pretty sure their drummer is a girl. I saw tits.

Was a girl. I stumbled across one of this band's videos a while back and one of the first comments said she left.
they look like total queers, but that intro riff was kinda cool i hate to say...
but still the image is too... ya know......
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by rickyj
it was fine until he started "singing"...

Exactly what I was coming to post
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2