can anyone name some good bands to get blazed to other than sublime, slightly stoopid, bob marley, and jimi hendrix
the doors and floyd of course. the chilli peppers are great as well.
ive really loved mastodon if you are into some harder shit than regular stoner music.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Clutch, Karnivool, The Mars Volta, Mastodon (latest album only), Between The Buried and Me (if you like metal)
(Bear in mind these are all great regardless the cannabis)

Deerhoof
Battles
Neurosis
ISIS
LCD Soundsystem
My Bloody Valentine (Loveless album)
Queens of the Stone Age
Drive Like Jehu
Fugazi (a straight-edge band, but still....)

If you're not into any of these bands - get into them.
If you like metal, go listen to some Necrophagist, I love trippin out on that.
I've also found that while stoned, Frank Zappa makes me geek the **** out, as well as his music just being epic and pretty psychedelic at times.
Pinback, the Helio Sequence, My Morning Jacket, Conservative Dad, and of course, Zeppelin
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
the flaming lips and ween is always fun too, i would say their album Quebec
Quote by neidnarb11890
Minor Threat lol

I came in here to say that
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
john frusciante, early jamiroquai

but especially the latest omar rodriguez project album
Last edited by '93 at Sep 16, 2010,
Cat Stevens.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Radiohead- Kid A

Massive Attack- Heligoland

Brand New- Daisy

Mars volta- De-loused in the comatorium

Gorillaz- Demon days
any music is good when your blazed man!!!
i tend to go the more extreme root, death metal hectic minimal techno etc etc
but i got high as f@ck when i saw TOOL, i t was more psychadelic than the last time i took acid no bs.
but you also cant go past cypress hill , those motha's were high when they made that shit, garunteed!
" It's about how it sounds, not how it's played "

F@CK EVERYTHING

Why be sober when you can
^ agreed, almost any music can turn you on when you are stoned.

for me it's 60's and 70's stuff, beatles, stones, hendrix, floyd etc, but that's what i grew up with.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
I'd like to add Sleep, St. Vitus, High On Fire and Karma To Burn to those already mentioned.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
Ah, another pre-teen has discovered pot. Here's a newsflash: if you have to be stoned to listen to a certain band, or vice versa, you're missing the point.
Quote by TJM2482
Ah, another pre-teen has discovered pot. Here's a newsflash: if you have to be stoned to listen to a certain band, or vice versa, you're missing the point.

This.
Quote by TJM2482

if anyone missed the point it was you, it doesn't say anywhere in this thread you HAVE to be stoned to listen to any of the bands in here.

to add to my earlier post, dont be afraid to break out of cliche stoner tunes, yeah marley, hendrix, any stoner rock (thats right its called that for a reason), indie shit like flaming lips, tame impala is good, thats what i used to listen too when i was but a we 14 year old spliff smoker. but there is way way way more trippy shit out there, but it depends if you want to chill or trip balls. try tools lateralus, or try following the snare drum in meshuggah's obzen whilst ripped for a laugh, pretty much any minimal music particularly minimal tech (ala Heinrichs and Hirtenfeller, Phil Keiran etc) is a mind **** and if you want to predispose yourself to develop paranoid schizophrenia i recommend Fantomas and after my experiences today you can add Portal to that list. But that's just scratching the surface
" It's about how it sounds, not how it's played "

F@CK EVERYTHING

Why be sober when you can