I meant to move your thread to the vocal forum after referring it to the "screaming and growling" sticky. I deleted it by mistake.

Sorry...

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
^

Sadly, he is probably more likely to read it if I PM him, but I don't know who it was who posted it.

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

It was me, and i was just wondering what advice people could give me about it. I can occasionaly scream and get the low growls, but no high pitch stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated
And, if it matters, i want to be able to scream more like Randy Blyhte from Lamb of God, \m/
Current Gear:
Fender Squire Strat
DOD Death Medal Distortion pedal
ESP LTD H-300 *YEA SON*
Fender Squire amp *BOO*
Use your diaphragm.There are many Youtube lessons on screaming,check them out.
If you could reason with religious people,there would be no religious people.
Quote by donisthatcool
It was me, and i was just wondering what advice people could give me about it. I can occasionaly scream and get the low growls, but no high pitch stuff. Any help is greatly appreciated
And, if it matters, i want to be able to scream more like Randy Blyhte from Lamb of God, \m/

Check here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1208630

Also, don't try to sound like anyone else. Try to sound like yourself.
Glad I caught you ^ .

Go to the vocals and singing subforum. There is a sticky thread on screaming.

CT