It is not working for me. I have returned it for a new one, but still no go, which makes me think I don't know what I'm doing. It needs phantom power to work, so I bought a Pre amp. It still doesn't work. Any ideas? Is it just tow shotty mics? Yes I have turned on the phatom power siwth on pre amp.
Gear Forum.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Pinto111
Did you supply the correct voltage of phantom power? I have one of those and it works great for me

My pre amp has an input voltage knob and an output voltage knob. Which would need to be turned up/down?
Do you have your computer set up to register it as an input?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Are your other mics working? Is this your only mic? Was it working previously, or are you just setting up your recording system? There's almost zero chance that it's the mic that's defective. The correct voltage for phantom power is +48v btw.
Quote by TheChaz
Are your other mics working? Is this your only mic? Was it working previously, or are you just setting up your recording system? There's almost zero chance that it's the mic that's defective. The correct voltage for phantom power is +48v btw.

Yes, I have another that works throught the pre amp. It does not need phantom power, though. I may not be setting stuff up correctly.