Page 1 of 2
What are some things you like to mix with white rice? I feel like eating some right now but by itself it's too plain. Soy sauce is an obvious answer. Any recipes are welcome.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Sep 15, 2010,
honey
hot sauce of any brand
a lil cheese
just a few ideas.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Fry that shit.

Mix in eggs, veggies, BBQ pork, chicken, add some salt and green onion.
I like it plain...

Sometimes I have salt or soy sauce with it.

Sashimi is the best thing to accompany rice though....
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I do it with BBQ sauce or A1 bold and spicy steak sauce, its orgasmic
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
If you take pita bread and put it at the bottom of the pot of rice, it'll come out crunchy and delicious. Also, take some ground beef, either mix it with the rice or make it into kabob shapes and put it on a pan on the stove. Kabob+rice=mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Meatball stew (the canned kind)
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
1-2 lbs chicken + 1 can cream of mushroom soup, sautee together and let simmer. top on rice and add cheese if necessary. i never liked cream of mushroom soup till i had it like this.
Curry is the blatant choice.

Quote by z4twenny
1-2 lbs chicken + 1 can cream of mushroom soup, sautee together and let simmer. top on rice and add cheese if necessary. i never liked cream of mushroom soup till i had it like this.

ALSO THIS. Cream of mushroom soup is amazing with chicken. Protip: Throw in some shredded bacon and onions too.. Shit is so cash.
Saffron, cheese, onions and some black pepper.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Smoking hot wok, add some oil, add an egg, shred egg into ribbons, add rice (cooked), soy sauce (lots) and sesame oil (a little bit). Take-away quality egg fried rice. BOOM.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Chicken (Fried or Grilled) + Eggs + Some sort of sauce. It works wonders with rice.
Most nights my dinner is a boneless skinless chicken breast and a cup of white rice. To keep it from being too bland, I usually use this on both:

Otherwise, sometimes I'll put grated parmesan cheese in it.
Most things suit white rice as been said.

Any kind of meat is pretty decent with it, various sources and stuff...

If you're after just white rice with something, it goes with most thing, but if you're after a recipe just google it...
Put it in a bowl, add a bit of milk, some cinnamon and some raisins. It's a nice little hot cereal.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
This thread inspired me to make some fried rice. Thanks guys.

I bought a 50 lb. bag of white rice this weekend, so I finally get to go into that.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
the fried rice suggestions are great.

i usually take the hotsauce/soy sauce route though.

usually hot sauce
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar

put all of that in a mug, top up to 2/3 full with pineapple juice and mix together. Then simmer in a pan and add small amounts of flour until thick.

BOOM! Sweet and Sour rice.
(Optional: Add favourite meat, pineapple chunks, and fried onion & pepper)
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
Quote by z4twenny

yep - agree. i always make a casserole like this. ill pan fry the chicken while the rice is cooking in a rice cooker, then I will put the rice in a pan, put the chicken and cream of mushroom sauce on it, put a can of corn, and a can of green beens on it and cook at 350 for like 20-30 minutes to casserole. put some french onions on it and call it a day!

great for dinner and a couple lunches afterwards.
Member #78 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

Originally Posted by Gibson_Rocker13
why the hell would you worship satan if hes gunna torture the **** out of you.
goes good with anything, I'll eat it plain too
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Natural yoghurt, cumin and chilli.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Rice-wine vineger, spread it out in a rectangle on a mat, lay a piece of seaweed on top line up a strip of avacadom, fake crab meat, and cucumber down the middle, roll it up, then place some broiled unagi on top, drizzle on some unagi sauce and enjoy
RevaM1ssP1ss
UG E-Vicar
RIP The Rev
One day Yugi will be mine

Schecter Synyster Custom
B.C. Rich KKV Signed By Kerry King
Schecter Gryphon
Ibanez RG240
POD X3 Live
Guitar Research T60R Tube
Line 6 Spider 3 150 Watt
Saute some onions, sweet peppers, mushrooms.. what ever you like and add chicken, beef or tuna ( or any kind of meat you have). Also add whatever spices and pour some olive oil on top.
I would (have) fried it but you should really change to brown rice. White rice is one the worst things you can eat. It has an extremely high glycemic index and you receive no nutritional value at all.

This is what I made. I added olive oil, onions, mixed vegetables, salt, pepper, and egg. It was good.

Then this picture is when I reheated it and added tomatoes and another egg. Big mistake. The tomato ruined it. Too sweet, just contrasted with the rest of it horribly.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2