Ok…here’s the scene.
You have just died and you are facing god (assuming it exists) how would you…
Assault it and what would you say after?

I would slap it with a Platypus and say “What the **** was this creature all about!? Not to mention all the evidence for Evolution…Douche bag”
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
I would tell him to stop making threads and turn off his computer.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
I would tell him to stop making threads and turn off his computer.

Are you suggesting I am god?
Well... shit.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Are you suggesting I am god?

No. Don't flatter yourself.

He's saying that God's made some pretty stupid threads recently. I think He's been smoking a little too much of ye ol' herb.

In fact, He made a thread about platypuses just yesterday, here's the OP:

Quote by God
Okay... So... I take a beaver... And give it a ducks bill LMAO! It's a mammal, but it lays eggs! ololololololol they're never gonna figure some of this shit out...

Tokin'
^

At halo
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
If I ever did see the face of god I would say, "Why were you bein such an asshole back there? You know, with the whole 'blind faith' system you had going on. You want only retards in heaven or something?"
Quote by halo43
No. Don't flatter yourself.

He's saying that God's made some pretty stupid threads recently. I think He's been smoking a little too much of ye ol' herb.

In fact, He made a thread about platypuses just yesterday, here's the OP:

Nice strawman.
I'll wait for his reply on that.
Quote by jeffmetalhead
I would slap it with a Platypus and say “What the **** was this creature all about!? Not to mention all the evidence for Evolution…Douche bag”
If God exists it doesn't mean evolution is false.
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Nice strawman.
I'll wait for his reply on that.

What strawman?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm still waiting to know where you got a platypus in the afterlife.

Exactly. We all know platypuses are immortal, this entire scenario is fundamentally flawed.
Quote by Poglia
If God exists it doesn't mean evolution is false.

Bullshit.
If you are an evangelical theist you believe evolution is false/wrong.
Well what if God is a platypus???

Man, would you be ****ed.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Bullshit.

Evangelism has nothing to do with it. If you're a fundamentalist of various religions, maybe, but you don't have to be a fundamentalist to believe in a deity, especially since you haven't even specified a particular god.

Stop trying to sound smart please.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I would slap it with a jeffmetalhead and say “What the **** was this creature all about!?”

Excellent. Because I am a prime example of an intelligent designer. Perfect for hitting supernatural deities.
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Bullshit.

Yes but if you're an athiest you don't believe they're right, not the complete opposite.

For all we know, God could've created us and let us evolve into what we are today.

EDIT: Also, you're really trying too hard with the anti-religion stuff. What makes you think people on a guitar related website care? Just let the theists do what they think is right and get on with your life. You'll never convince the whole world to change their ways.

It's slowly dying out anyway, just let it play it's course.
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Sep 15, 2010,
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Bullshit.

Please, just stop.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jeffmetalhead
Bullshit.
Nope. I don't believe in the Bible and I don't imagine God as a bearded guy who lives in the clouds. I see him as an "essence", a "force", who somehow created the universe. Then everything evolved just like the evolution theory says.
Quote by whalepudding
Evangelism has nothing to do with it. If you're a fundamentalist of various religions, maybe, but you don't have to be a fundamentalist to believe in a deity, especially since you haven't even specified a particular god.

Stop trying to sound smart please.

The context I was referring to was a fundamentalist/literalist theist.

Maybe ask what I was referring to first before trying to look smart when all I need to do is to clarify my argument and make you look like twat.
Quote by jeffmetalhead
The context I was referring to was a fundamentalist/literalist theist.

Maybe ask what I was referring to first before trying to look smart when all I need to do is to clarify my argument and make you look like twat.
Maybe specify it so people don't have to ask first, to avoid flames? I smell trolling.
Quote by Poglia
Nope. I don't believe in the Bible and I don't imagine God as a bearded guy who lives in the clouds. I see him as an "essence", a "force", who somehow created the universe. Then everything evolved just like the evolution theory says.

And do you have any evidence of this ‘essence/force’ to back you theory?

Psst. The correct answer is NO