I'm going to get this so I can walk around and play guitar at the same time. Would be really fun traveling and playing guitar in places on the go.

I have a few questions though.

How long is the battery life?
About how loud can it get?
and
When using the headphone jack, does it have a cab simulator in the sound?
I know what a dying cat sounds like, I doubt that.
I know it doesn't sound the best because of it's size but it sounds decent on videos.
I have one. They're actually really good for what they do.

I've had mine for about a year, and I've only replaced the battery once. However, I've only actually used it for maybe a day's worth of time.

Be advised though, the real downside of this amp is that the construction of the battery box is really shoddy. The battery comes loose easily, and you have to open it and push it back in.

I've had no problems with it when I use it clipped on my belt though. It's just when you're using it other than having it on you it's flaws really shine.

So in all, it is really good for what it was meant for.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I can't remember the specific name of it, but Vox makes a tiny amp that you just plug into the jack of the guitar and you are good to go. $20 usd, and it actually sounds decent.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Get the Orange Micro Crush instead. It's like 500 times better for the same price. And it looks cooler.

It has a better speaker and it's made of wood instead of plastic...which gives it better tone. It's also louder and has a more variable tone control.

I played them side by side. It was like night and day. The MT-2 is trash.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Last edited by Ayses at Sep 15, 2010,
Of course the MT-2 is trash but I'm not talking about the BOSS Metal Zone.
I'll check out the orange micro crush videos.

I'm thinking of using my DS-1 as a booster and it would probably sound bad ass for a portable amp.
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I can't remember the specific name of it, but Vox makes a tiny amp that you just plug into the jack of the guitar and you are good to go. $20 usd, and it actually sounds decent.

yeah theyre called vox Amplugs. they sound prety decent from what i hear. why not get a line 6 Pod that you can plug your head phones into. they sound decent and you can plug it into your amp aswell.
Quote by Ayses
Get the Orange Micro Crush instead. It's like 500 times better for the same price. And it looks cooler.

Really? I thought the whole Crush series blew ass chunks

Also, Musiciansfriend USE to advertise them as tube amps...
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Last edited by Guitarbaddie at Sep 15, 2010,
Quote by Clay-man
Of course the MT-2 is trash but I'm not talking about the BOSS Metal Zone.
I'll check out the orange micro crush videos.

I'm thinking of using my DS-1 as a booster and it would probably sound bad ass for a portable amp.
lol ewpz. ms-2. Mixed a letter up.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst