Hi guys i'm just gonna be a wee bit cheeky here.

My band, Solidagoes, recently entered a radio competition to win studio time, some money, music equipment and chances to play loads of venues around our city. Winning this would totally change everything for us as a band and help us to get our music out which would be incredible.

If you guys would please just click the link below, and rate the band SOLIDAGOES with 5 stars, it would be greatly appreciated! You can also have a listen to a couple of our tracks, although it may take a while to load. Solidagoes are the second band from the top.

THE LINK IS HERE http://www.futureradio.co.uk/2010-entries?page=2

Once again it would be awesome if you guys could just give us a quick rating.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

tl;dr - please rate my band 5 stars so we can win a comp and get our music out there
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Jailbreaker
voted...that thing sounds good...

Thanks man
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Listened to a little bit of the first track, vocals sound kind of similar to Cobain, which, of course, is awesome!

Gave you 5 stars guys

Good Luck!
My Gear
Guitars:
Encore E6 Blaster Series (My First Guitar, Great to learn on)
Jackson DK2S
Fender Squier Telecaster Custom
Amps:
BB10 10 Watt something or another...
60 Watt Marshall JCM 2000 TSL602
Effects:
Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Pedal
Voted for you. Looked thru a few pages, looks like you guys are a contender to win this bratch!

Good luck man.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Voted for you. Looked thru a few pages, looks like you guys are a contender to win this bratch!

Good luck man.

Thanks man, it's much appreciated!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket