I don't quite know how to explain this, so give me a chance.

Upon seeing people, does anyone else feel a sense of instant dislike? Straight away, you seem to look down at them. Not based on how they look, act, dress etc (Although those can be factors), but just them as a whole.

I really can't explain it. Its almost like random anger towards them.

Lately I've seen a few people that I've instantly disliked for no reason at all.

I guess this makes me a complete twat, but hey, you'll survive.

Anyone else get this?
RIP Tom Searle.
Yeah, occasionally but I hate a lot of people.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Yup. My girlfriend tells me I shouldn't dislike people so much before meeting them, but sometimes it just can't be helped. Sometimes, when I see dudes in polo shirts and aviators, I just really want to hit them.

I think it's just vibes.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Yeah I do, but have learnt not to let it get to me as much.....try talking to them and then you discover there even bigger twats
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah, it just gets annoying when I'm forced to socialize with them, and realize my dislike was justified
RIP Gooze

cats
yeah like if i'm walking home across the moor and i see skinny little kids with massive fringes and bring me the horizon shirts pissing about on the benches. instant hatred. i don't even remember doing that, when i was that age it was acceptable to just dominate someone on horse tony hawks 2 and you could call that a night well spent.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
All the time.
I think it’s a survival instinct we’ve developed/evolved.
Too Many Religious People And Not Enough Lions
Most of my prejudice comes from a basis, like how they dress, act, etc. rather than just random hatred. I can't see myself flat out hating someone, either.

...I guess it's because I'm socially desperate
Quote by mulefish
Yeah, it just gets annoying when I'm forced to socialize with them, and realize my dislike was justified

This. It's like I have some sixth sense for douchebags and dumb cunts.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
It's normal. The anger is actually toward yourself, but you project it onto complete strangers.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
It's more of a competitive thing rather than fear i think;

Because since you instantly put them down, you put yourself higher - it could well be a insecurity we all have of strangers coming and suddenly being better at everything (something we've all probably experienced).

I understand and i do get it too - and i know people do it to me, alot. But sadly even when you give some people a chance they are still douchebags. At the end of the day, there is some people you'll never get along with, it's just that simple.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I do the opposite. I like almost everyone I meet immediately, then after a few days/weeks/months of being around them I start hating them for dumb reasons and I can't stand being around them.
cat
Quote by Mad Marius
It's normal. The anger is actually toward yourself, but you project it onto complete strangers.

Can you explain further please?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live

meeh...there are REALLY people that suck hard...
I feel this way about everyone right now
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Firenze

I think he means in way that, if you look at yourself so many years ago, how much you may of have hated yourself - and then you look at people who are currently in a phase you once was, it just brings back that hatred.

Or it is just an insecurity.

TBH - don't take pit psycho analysis too strongly
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Firenze

It's a looking for someone to blame thing. You're walking on the street and you're angry or disappointed with yourself for some reason, like if you screwed something up, and subconsciously you tend to think that the people in your immediate proximity are to blame.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I'm glad I'm not the only misanthrope on UG. I'd say let's start a group but i would be kinda against the point.
1Yeah, there was this guy that I had seen around, he hung out with some lasses I know, and I thought he was a complete nob. Well, summer rolls round, and wanna of my friends had a free house for a month (Fooking awesome btw! Just as awesome as you'd expect....) and this geezer hung out there a lot, because he knew some other guys. So I got talking to him and whatever and found out he's actually a pretty decent guy, and I get on with him pretty well now.

Note: First impressions are not the be all and end all, however, there are a lot of cunts out there!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i instantly hate people i see who look like real tools. i saw this middle aged guy muscly guy yesterday with tattoos on his arm wearing a black singlet and wearing yellow lensed sunglasses whilst driving an "iv got a tiny penis" sports car.... instant hatred.