Prepared to be bored? Unless you enjoy writing, skip this game... seriously.

I name 5 words and the next to post have to write a sentences in maximum two lines with those 5 words. Only one sentence, so no dots (.)

And don´t make up words.

Then you name 5 new words.

5 words:

Machine, Bread, Finnimbrun, vase, floccinaucinihilipilification.

GO!
Machine, bread, finnimbrun, vase, and floccinaucinhiilipilfication, are all very stupid words.
This game sucks.
Damn, why get upset? He stuck to the rules.

@packedcracker: well played!
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
I built a working machine entirely out of bread. It didn't do much, I hadn't thought that far ahead, so after engaging in some floccinaucinhiilipilfication I decided it was simply a finnimbrun and stuffed it inside a vase that happened to be there.

Windmill, clandestine, tangerine, Skeletor, arse.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
This Bread is as dull as a vase or a machine, and clearly TS has made life difficult by choosing two stupid remaining words: finnibrum and floccinaucinhiilipilfication
Windmill, clandestine, tangerine, Skeletor, arse.

Skeletor was up in the windmill shoving a tangerine up his arse.....**** your last word

Fail, Epic, Thread, This, Is
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Skeletor was up in the windmill shoving a tangerine up his arse.....**** your last word

Fail, Epic, Thread, This, Is

OHGOD!

*MENTAL IMAGES*