Sounds tight dude! Let me know when you have more. Like to listen further!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Sounds tight dude! Let me know when you have more. Like to listen further!

sure thanks!
I'll keep updated
The music is tight, it sounds good. Is your screamer doing all inhales though? It kind of sounds like that and that can mess with his throat, and I don't really love the sound.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
The music is tight, it sounds good. Is your screamer doing all inhales though? It kind of sounds like that and that can mess with his throat, and I don't really love the sound.

yes he is! He's cool with it, says it's doesn't harm him at all
Quote by pedrodaguitarra
yes he is! He's cool with it, says it's doesn't harm him at all

The reason people do inhales is because it's easier to do them properly, without hurting yourself. But they sound like crap. I like the soloing style. Its bluesy and classic as ****.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
The reason people do inhales is because it's easier to do them properly, without hurting yourself. But they sound like crap. I like the soloing style. Its bluesy and classic as ****.

oh, I see ... I don't like inhales that much, but if it's well done, it fits! My vocalist will start trying a new type of growl.

The soloing is up to me, my part in the band! thank ou very much for the complement
Gostei, especialmente o grito
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
sick stuff man! influenced by protest the hero a lot i can tell. love the jammy headbanging parts you guys have in their. very nice
Quote by Powkick09
sick stuff man! influenced by protest the hero a lot i can tell. love the jammy headbanging parts you guys have in their. very nice

thanks a lot man! yees , they're really an influence to us !