Hello guys! I just bought a nice guitar but I've started to get som problems with it.

when I play the A string open and B (sometimes the others too), they buzz. The buzz comes from the bridge.
I've removed the white thingy at the bridge and tried to blow away dirt and stuffs like that but it still buzzes. I cant figure out where the problem is. Please share with me if you had this problem/experience or knowlege to fix it! Big Thanks!

Picture on the guitar:Cort cec5 nat
hey whats up, nice guitar, and are you sure it isnt regular new strings fret buzzing? cause new strings usually buzz for some time in a new guitar(or new strings)

I was about to say it could be the pickguard, because that happened to me, but its an acoustic xD
Last edited by tntero at Sep 15, 2010,
Okey Thats for the info! I will try to play on it as long as I can stand it, okey it doesn´t really bother all the time but it gets annoying sometimes.
I will come back when it stop buzzes or if I fix in some kind of way and let others know aswell . Thanks again Tntero!
Quote by danikbeta
Hello guys! I just bought a nice guitar but I've started to get som problems with it.

when I play the A string open and B (sometimes the others too), they buzz. The buzz comes from the bridge.
I've removed the white thingy at the bridge and tried to blow away dirt and stuffs like that but it still buzzes. I cant figure out where the problem is. Please share with me if you had this problem/experience or knowlege to fix it! Big Thanks!

Picture on the guitar:Cort cec5 nat

Check that the ends of the strings, where they are tied at the bridge, aren't causing the buzz...quite common on classicals.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!