danm778
King
696 IQ
anyone like 'em?
they've put a new song up on www.rootofallevil.co.uk
so good. i love bands that manage to mix ambience and atmospheric interludes with their music
as a child you don't miss an empty room
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
why this band has "black metal" listed in their genres on myspace is beyond me.

Also, this band is herpes.
danm778
King
696 IQ
herpes good or herpes bad?
Kergash
Doodling Retard
692 IQ
Quote by danm778
herpes good or herpes bad?

Is there a herpes good?
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I made this thread pretty recently, so you made this because...?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
danm778
King
696 IQ
there's always a herpes good.
why does everyone constantly bitch about using the search bar. i could use it, but instead i'd rather do what a forum is designed for, creating threads and talking to people.
-tempest-
hi, my name is matt.
751 IQ
i was only joking ha, i didn't know this band existed until you made the thread so i guess it was mission accomplished
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by danm778
why does everyone constantly bitch about using the search bar. i could use it, but instead i'd rather do what a forum is designed for, creating threads and talking to people.

...Are you some sort of moron?
danm778
King
696 IQ
Quote by asator
...Are you some sort of moron?

quite clearly.
i'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch over repeated threads though. i just don't see why it bothers everyone so much that they need to point it out in a crude and, most of the time, unnecessary way
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
How come it's always the crappy bands with multiple threads?
I'm an asshole.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
How come it's always the crappy bands with multiple threads?

Oi, I like them.

And if you don't understand why you're meant to search before making threads, you're a moron. Fact.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by danm778

No matter how much you try and convince yourself, your herpes will always be a negative.
Quote by danm778
In your original post, you said "anybody like them?" If you had searched, you would find that yes, in fact, people like them and that a discussion already exists.

I like how everyone who is too lazy to search make themselves out to be a victim of sorts when they deserve any and all ridicule they receive.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!