Hey y'all,

Wondering if anyone can figure out the chords for Simple Day by One eskimO for me?

Thanks!
Verse:
G - C (and right before the chorus it goes from C to Am, and then back to C again)

Chorus:
G - C as well.

Wow, that was simple. There's only three chords in total. Now if you're looking for an exact tab of the chords with the melody played on top, that might take me a bit longer but these are just the chords you asked for.
I agree with you that One Eskimo really rocks. I too would love to have the tabs for this song - Simple Day. I want to pick the song and not strum it so I would love to have the tablature for the song if anyone actually has that or has seen it in the past. There are so little notes references on the web for this piece. Thanks for any help on this.
I agree with you that One Eskimo really rocks. I too would love to have the tabs for this song - Simple Day. I want to pick the song and not strum it so I would love to have the tablature for the song if anyone actually has that or has seen it in the past. There are so little notes references on the web for this piece. Thanks for any help on this.