I have some money. I've been looking at getting a new amp, leaning towards the Fender Blues Deluxe 40w, but I'm also looking at the zvex box of rock. I'm using an Orange 30w crush, i'm not really gigging at all right now. So right now, I really don't need a fantastic amp, though I'd like to have one in the next year or so. I don't have enough money to get a nice amp now, but I have enough to get the BOR. Or should I keep the money and get a new amp soon. I'm leaning towards the zvex. Thanks.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Well personally I'd save for the amp, even if I wasn't gigging.

But it's up to you, if you want to get the pedal, get the pedal. But it won't sound very nice through an Orange Crush.

There isn't really a need to make a thread about this.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?