Page 1 of 2
So who has witnessed / been a victim of them?

I went to collect my sister froma local grocery store a few minutes ago, and when I did, she told me that 2 scumbags got out of a car to buy some beer. When they put the beer in their supped-up car, they went back into the shop and walked past this 20-something year old English man, who was just after buying a bottle of Coke and a chocolate bar.

He fumbled with his change and the bar, and accidentally bumped into one of the scumbags. The English guy said, "Oh, sorry", but the scumbag replied "Watch where the **** you're goin'" and proceeded to punch the man twice in the face. They both attacked the man while he was on the ground with repeated kicks and punches, leaving him with a busted lip and a black eye, before running off their car, laughing, and then drove away.

God help people like them if I should ever rise to power.

Comments and stories?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica

I went to collect my sister froma local grocery store a few minutes ago, and when I did, she told me that 2 scumbags got out of a car to buy some beer. When they put the beer in their supped-up car, they went back into the shop and walked past this 20-something year old English man, who was just after buying (...) Coke and a chocolate bar.

That's what happens when you get into hard drugs.
I was walking out of a GC on Van Ness talking to my friend, and some dude just slammed right into me. it was more surprised than painful, but I turned around and let out a flurry of insults. he didn't respond, so no rumble occurred.
Quote by brandon369852
Euthanasia and more abortions.

EUTHANASIA AND ABORTIONS FOR ALL!

Huzzah!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I got punched walking home from school once by some guys I'd never met before for no reason I also know a guy who's getting out of jail soon who stabbed someone he'd never met before for no reason. He once came out of nowhere, jumped on top of me and bit my ear. He was a fun chap.

BTW, I don't think it's possible to have a truly "random" act of violence, unless it's an accident or you've got some mental issue.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
I got punched walking home from school once by some guys I'd never met before for no reason I also know a guy who's getting out of jail soon who stabbed someone he'd never met before for no reason. He once came out of nowhere, jumped on top of me and bit my ear. He was a fun chap.

BTW, I don't think it's possible to have a truly "random" act of violence, unless it's an accident or you've got some mental issue.

All chavs are mentally retarded. And by random I mean unplanned and spontaneous.
Bertolt Bretcht

I was once walking home from ASDA (walmart) when two lad's started following me. After about 5 minutes one ran up and started hitting me from behind which left me with a black eye sore head and cuts to the face (he was probably wearing rings). Was a bit harsh and i'd done nothing to intimidate him =/
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Well, we got these dicks called "Wiggers". They're pretty much the same as your English
"Chavs". Suffice to say, Wiggers who wanna join gangs are always jumping people in certain parts of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the two big cities near me. It's fucking stupid.
Aye, been on both sides. My friends are these arseholes. I don't take part though.
Quote by UraniYum
Aye, been on both sides. My friends are these arseholes. I don't take part though.

Why are you still friends with them?
Bertolt Bretcht

My friend and I got jumped by 5 guys around the ages of 20-25 for no reason. We were only 13 at the time, it sucked.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I got robbed and beaten by twelve 18-year olds when I was 13.

It's sad, I didn't even had a chance. F*cking assholes.
Well, a guy in my grade got jumped by a group of three or four people last year on the local walking trail. He wasn't hurt too bad, just some bruises and soreness, but God ****ing help anyone who jumps me or any of my friends. Two people who thought it was a good idea to beat on my two smaller friends (one of whom got three fractured ribs) because they seemed like easy targets a little while back, ended up with broken bones and missing teeth from me. I don't often fight, but I've never lost when I do, since I've always been a lot taller and stronger than most other people my age and maybe a year or two older.

I cannot stand people who think that fighting with random people for little or no reason is a good laugh. I can only hope they'll be somewhat left behind when I get to university.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 15, 2010,
My ex-drummer was attacked by three drunk guys because he knocked over a bottle of beer which, as it turned out, wasn't even theirs.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Nothing wrong with some ultraviolence with my droogs after having some milk, my dear friends! Oh you should try it some time as it makes for some wonderful fun!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by KirkMetallica
Why are you still friends with them?

Do you know, I've been sitting here for about ten minutes trying to write an answer.

I have no idea. We got beaten regularly when we were younger, it's just the order of things, sadly.
I don't take part though, I don't have anything to take out on a random fella.

And if you're complaining about chavs, grow up on an estate. Random violence will make a lot more sense .
Quote by urik
Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. Nothing wrong with some ultraviolence with my droogs after having some milk, my dear friends! Oh you should try it some time as it makes for some wonderful fun!

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Today, on my trip to the local bud shop, this IDIOT in the lane next to me decides to try to push me off the road.

I shit you not, this moron literally pushed me all the way into the center divider, he just kept coming. I didn't know if it was a joke or what. I looked in my mirrors thinking, "I bet he's being pushed over or something" NOPE, the foo just did it for shits and giggles.

Here I am freaking out like a mad man.

My random act of violence, even though I doubt it's random anymore was that I threw a flash drive at his car as hard as I could..

take that!
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by urik

Can I beat the shit out of you then? Hmm...see if you like it? No?...Why not? Take it like a man. Aww...come on...

I think I've illustrated my point. No one likes having the shit beat out of them. Don't even make jokes about it. I was the kid in high school (I'm in college now) who used to enforce, meaning I kept fights from happening. Why? No one wanted to fight with me cuz they were a big enough dumbass to start shit.
He was quoting Alex from A Clockwork Orange, bro.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
That's not random. He didn't pick someone randomly out of the crowd to beat up. The word you're looking for is unexpected. A random act of violence would be the guy on the clock tower with a sniper rifle randomly choosing his victims.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
That's not random. He didn't pick someone randomly out of the crowd to beat up. The word you're looking for is unexpected. A random act of violence would be the guy on the clock tower with a sniper rifle randomly choosing his victims.

Nothing is truly random - if they picked from a crowd then they would have decided that that was their target. It's a figure of speech, stop nit-picking.
Bertolt Bretcht

Two 18 year old kids headbutted and punched my 13 year old brother repeatedly breaking his nose. God help them if I was home.....
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Quote by KirkMetallica

I went to collect my sister froma local grocery store a few minutes ago, and when I did, she told me that 2 scumbags got out of a car to buy some beer. When they put the beer in their supped-up car, they went back into the shop and walked past this 20-something year old English man, who was just after buying a bottle of Coke and a chocolate bar.

He fumbled with his change and the bar, and accidentally bumped into one of the scumbags. The English guy said, "Oh, sorry", but the scumbag replied "Watch where the **** you're goin'" and proceeded to punch the man twice in the face. They both attacked the man while he was on the ground with repeated kicks and punches, leaving him with a busted lip and a black eye, before running off their car, laughing, and then drove away.

God help people like them if I should ever rise to power.

Comments and stories?

Hey! They are called African-Americans!

The nerve of some people...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by !-twisty-!
I was once walking home from ASDA (walmart) when two lad's started following me. After about 5 minutes one ran up and started hitting me from behind which left me with a black eye sore head and cuts to the face (he was probably wearing rings). Was a bit harsh and i'd done nothing to intimidate him =/

Quote by !-twisty-!
lad's

You used an apostrophe to make a word plural and you don't think you deserve to be punched in the face?

[/grammarnazism]

One time I was walking down the street with some friends and some weird guys from down the street started chasing us. I don't know if they actually meant to do any harm, but it's the best I've got.
i was almost jumped by four highschool (18 yo - 20yo??) kids when i was in 6th grade FFS, i was only 12, but i had a knife.

coolest moment of my life, whipping it out and lunging toward one, they jumped back in their minivan and left LOLOL

who the **** wants to jump a little kid?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Little kids are easy targets hahaha. Not funny but so true...
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Quote by lateraluspiral
i was almost jumped by four highschool (18 yo - 20yo??) kids when i was in 6th grade FFS, i was only 12, but i had a knife.

coolest moment of my life, whipping it out and lunging toward one, they jumped back in their minivan and left LOLOL

who the **** wants to jump a little kid?

That'd be so good to see. A bunch of college-aged kids getting scared by a twelve year old with a knife. I carry a knife on me all the time, but I only have it in case me and my friends decide to have a fire somewhere and I need to cut off some boughs, or a bear/wolf comes around. I've had more run ins with them in my small northern Canada town than you guys could possibly imagine

I've never actually considered using it to stab someone.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 15, 2010,
Yeah how people rationalize their behaviour is pretty ridiculous at times.

Humans...are weird.
Me and a mate got attacked by about 20 chavs, i took the brunt of it, i didn't realize how many there were until i was surrounded, luckily they only got off 2 hits, but i didn't fall over, i wandered off to a shop, the nearest one being a kebab shop and asked the guy behind the counter to help me by either calling the police or handing me a knife, instead he handed me some tissues and asked if i wanted an ambulance, i looked in the mirror and my nose bleeding pretty badly.

Afterwards i was quite wary of people, but at the same time it made me realize that getting punched and having a nosebleed isn't going to make me fall to pieces.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
One of my brothers friends around 20 was walking on campus with his guitar when a group of about 6-7 10-15 year olds came out and jumped him. I know it sounds ridiculous but he got stabbed by one of em'... F*cking Children of the Corn shit here in Cleveland.
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
I got jumped by some guys who tried to mug me. They only got one or two hits in on me (kicks to the leg mostly). Luckily I managed to run away even though the ground was completly frozen
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Dang.

I've never been mugged or attacked randomly, but I didn't know it was this common, especially with groups of 18 year olds attacking 13 year olds.

I try to stay out of their way because I'd be useless in a fight and I don't run very fast either.
I was mugged and beaten-up by a gang of Midgets. I kid you not, it was by VU (Vincennes Uni.). I was riding my bike back from the river, right by VU... I was laughing till they started beating the crap out of me. My town is weird.
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Can I beat the shit out of you then? Hmm...see if you like it? No?...Why not? Take it like a man. Aww...come on...

I think I've illustrated my point. No one likes having the shit beat out of them. Don't even make jokes about it. I was the kid in high school (I'm in college now) who used to enforce, meaning I kept fights from happening. Why? No one wanted to fight with me cuz they were a big enough dumbass to start shit.

He was quoting/making a character post based on Alex from A Clockwork Orange. It was a joke.
I sometimes wonder why people do these things.

"Dude, bro, it was so great. We just jumped somebody!"

"Awesome, who was it!"

"Me and 3 of my bros went and jumped two 13 year olds. No reason, we just did it!"

"Awesome!"

*high-fives*

That's what I imagine the convo being afterwards.
Page 1 of 2