i was messing around and came across the white horse 60w tube amp+4x8 Cab and i was just wondering if it was any good?????.
One of the guys in my band came across this amp. Quite frankly is sucks. I wouldn't waste your money buying it. The fact that it's a stack doesn't make it any better, I'm sorry to say.

If you're looking for a new amp post your budget
genre of music you play (post bands)
New or used?
Tube or SS?
Location?
Current gear?

etc etc
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
It's not a tube amp. It has one single preamp tube, but everything else is Solid State. Plus, what's with a 4x8 cab?

But here's a guy playing one, you be the judge if you like it or not.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
White Horse is a name created by a company called Gear For Music, in order to hide the fact that it's made by them, and therefore hide that fact that it sucks ass.

It's not a tube amp at all, it's hybrid, and not a good one at that. Also, you get what you pay for, it's cheap because it's not very good.

Those tiny 8 inch speakers are going to sound very tinny, and strange, no matter what amp you're driving them with.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
oh right thanks a lot guys. i might just give this one a miss and get the kerry king or zakk wylde EMG set instead