I am trying to get the sweep tapping parts of still hurts by marco sfogli down.
I can play them about 75% speed cleanly, and have spent many hours on them, but
I just can't seem to get there, will it come with time or are there any specific drill I can do ? I practice with a metronome.
it will come with time.
The most specific drill you can do is the actual part you want to learn.
Beyond that find some exercises that involve similar technique might help.
And finger strength/dexterity exercises never hurt to develop your overall playing.

As with most guitar practice, you should be working daily... in order to make weekly or monthly strides. That's usually how it works. Keep your eye on the big picture instead of fixating to play so-and-so at X tempo. You'll drive yourself crazy.
Sweeping is very very difficult; it takes lots of time to master. I've actually never bothered to do it much; I'm only an amateur sweeper

Still, everything with the guitar takes time.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by l0rd george
I am trying to get the sweep tapping parts of still hurts by marco sfogli down.
I can play them about 75% speed cleanly, and have spent many hours on them, but
I just can't seem to get there, will it come with time or are there any specific drill I can do ? I practice with a metronome.

As said before, keep practicing. Spend 10-15 minutes on it, or until you get too angry to play, which ever comes first.