idk if this is where this belongs, but i was wondering if anyone here was good with photoshop and could make me a band logo? my bands name is Oceans View. kinda just wanted something like a pic of an ocean view with the band name in the corner or something, of somebody could make something tht would be AWSOME thanks : )
What style are you guys?
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
Oceans View
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I don't think this belongs here. You should have thought of a witty way to incorporate it into a shoop thread.

Half assed but whatever
Sorry for the size
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
2^Awesome.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Sep 15, 2010,
Quote by blankoff

feel free to use this.

Use that. I would.

But they're obviously metal core. Everyone is nowadays.
lol thanks guys, i rlly like the first one posted up there. i might end up using tht. i was thing something like alittle more edited u know? kinda like a darker type of almost emoish pic? we play acoustic/rock/emoish stuff, thanks soo much u guys
Quote by j1o1s1h1b1
lol thanks guys, i rlly like the first one posted up there. i might end up using tht. i was thing something like alittle more edited u know? kinda like a darker type of almost emoish pic? we play acoustic/rock/emoish stuff, thanks soo much u guys

I suggest mine, but only because i made it. And it has the moon
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
wizards is super nice but i feel like it should be for more of a hardcore band, not acoustic mellow type music
For mine, i think it depends on how you look at it. Its either a calm night at sea, or a darkish evily night
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88