Hey guys just a quick question;
Whats the difference between this AC30C2 and this AC30-CC1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220666374702&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2512wt_911

http://www.dv247.com/guitars/vox-ac30-cc1-guitar-amp-combo--51308

More importantly; why is the CC1 rocking 1 12 inch speaker and rated at 30w as opposed to the C2 which has 2X12 and the same watts
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
The difference is the number of speakers...
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
The difference is the number of speakers...

Thanks for that really constructive post which i figured out myself as stated in the first post. Care to explain why 1 less speaker is an extra 50 quid then?

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
The difference is this.
Vox AC30CC1 is from the custom classic range the preceded the AC30C2. There are a couple of differences and some heresy which I'm not sure is true or not between them.

In the 30CC range there was an AC30CC1 and an AC30CC2, which both had a 30 watt amplifier and identical electronics in the head as far as I know, but the CC2 went into two green back speakers (I think) and the CC1 went into a neodog speaker on the earlier version, and then in the later ones it went into just a standard celestion G12 century vintage speaker (on which the neodog was based). The new 30C range has different electronics to try and make it a little more approachable then the CC's.

For example instead of just a normal and top boost channel there are four inputs, with high and low levels for both the top boost and the normal. The big big difference (which I reckon makes the CC's more expensive) is that they use a tube rectifier as opposed to all solid state in the C.

Also size wise the CC1 is less wide since it only has one speaker, and weighs less, though at something like 32kg it still weighs a tonne.

As far as the sound goes I played both and went for the CC1 in the end. It seemed to have a better response to your attack compared to the C2, and felt more "vintage". So I ended up buying the CC1 which I can hardly lift.

Any other questions?
^ +1- other than buying one, and i haven't tried the newer version, but those are the differences, as far as i'm aware. Also i think the older version, you could jumper the two channels just by pressing a switch, on the newer ones you have to use a patch lead.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by alexdmottram
The difference is this.
Vox AC30CC1 is from the custom classic range the preceded the AC30C2. There are a couple of differences and some heresy which I'm not sure is true or not between them.

In the 30CC range there was an AC30CC1 and an AC30CC2, which both had a 30 watt amplifier and identical electronics in the head as far as I know, but the CC2 went into two green back speakers (I think) and the CC1 went into a neodog speaker on the earlier version, and then in the later ones it went into just a standard celestion G12 century vintage speaker (on which the neodog was based). The new 30C range has different electronics to try and make it a little more approachable then the CC's.

For example instead of just a normal and top boost channel there are four inputs, with high and low levels for both the top boost and the normal. The big big difference (which I reckon makes the CC's more expensive) is that they use a tube rectifier as opposed to all solid state in the C.

Also size wise the CC1 is less wide since it only has one speaker, and weighs less, though at something like 32kg it still weighs a tonne.

As far as the sound goes I played both and went for the CC1 in the end. It seemed to have a better response to your attack compared to the C2, and felt more "vintage". So I ended up buying the CC1 which I can hardly lift.

Any other questions?

A better response than i asked for, thanks.

Move along.

Quote by steve_muse
No problem, if you want a quick review of the amp I can give you one as well. I also have some recording of the sound you can get out of it if you want something quite garage rock. Another great review is this guy here .
I'd be happy to help.
Quote by alexdmottram
Yup, that is correct, there is a blend switch.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?