Hey guys!!!

I am putting this here because this is kind of the regular place for me, other than the recording forum. Raven or whoever if you want to move it go nuts. I get it!

While I purchased this guitar roughly 1.5 months ago, it just arrived here due to the fact that the Canadian distributor had NONE in stock and therefore had to get it from the US distributor.

So yeah, basically I have been waiting for this thing for quite a while, but she finally arrived!!!!

Sorry about the quality of the pics....

Wait a minute.......I DIDNT ORDER A JACKSON!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh......what a relief!!!!!!

LOOK AT THAT MOP INLAY!!!

Ah yes....a Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX in aged white....you know...cause everyone and their mothers have a guitar in black.....

Oh and speaking of Mother's!

Bought it from Mother's Music in Winnipeg, MB. Jake Sacher has been an AMAZING help. Came perfectly set up to the tuning I wanted with the strings I wanted including the wound 3rd that I wanted!

Amazing stuff!!!!

The neck is quite possibly the most comfortable neck I have EVER played. Amazing guitar and amazing finish!!!

The only complaint I have is that frickin EVERYTHING sticks to this guitar and it is made that much more noticeable with the white, however that's my choice and I take care of my guitars so basically no worries there!

The Blackouts are BEASTLY! They sound huge and full! The cleans are amazing, and the high gain is what you'd expect! They are a bit darker than EMG's however they are much more dynamic pickups. The mahogany body really adds that much more OOMPH to the sound.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Sep 15, 2010,
Needs a full body shot. But HNGD
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by Wisthekiller
Can the pickups pull of good cleans? And sexy guitar dude!

The cleans are WONDERFUL. There is little to no harshness in the top end like EMG's.

And agreed....needs a full body shot.
Hngd!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
seems kinda bright.

HNGD brendan!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
HNGD, but there's one thing I must disagree with.

Mothers is the biggest load of crap store in the entire city. Honestly, horrible. Despite not being from the US, I'd say Mothers is on par with the stories I've heard about guitar center. Terrible service, apathetic staff, godawful prices.

The only reason they get away with it is because they have the fanciest stuff in the city.

I went in there a week or so ago about an hour before closing. One of the employees was sitting in the guitar section playing a guitar through some amp very loudly (and badly I must say) and completely ignored us. He turned for a second from his bad metalcore riffing, seemingly decided we weren't anybody worth talking to, and proceeded to keep playing.

I asked if I could try a guitar, and the employee who helped me out spent 5 minutes looking for a Spider IV which he then plugged me into, DESPITE the Diamond Phantom, Budda 90 and wall of Mesa's which were already plugged in and ready to go. There was even a dual rec that was ON, and he still took the time to plug me into that damned spider.

I will never buy anything there ever again.
Very nice.

HNGD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
looks sweet, i agree on the full body pics!

also some pics of the case cause it looks cool too ^_^
Dam HNGD but GG&A? thought this was supposed to be in electric guitar?
I third the full body shot of the blackjack
I think i would just about kill for a guitar like that now
seriously man enjoy that beast
Hngd
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Bump for a few certain ppl

and thanks everyone!