I want a really gainy distortion pedal, just to create some messed up destroyed sounds/crazy nirvana style feedback. Maybe I'm looking for a fuzz pedal.... What wouldget me that kinda thing? Just a bit of fun really, I'm a feedback junky y'see. I don't really wanna be spending 150 quid or something on this...
Quote by adstr123
I want a really gainy distortion pedal, just to create some messed up destroyed sounds/crazy nirvana style feedback. Maybe I'm looking for a fuzz pedal.... What wouldget me that kinda thing? Just a bit of fun really, I'm a feedback junky y'see. I don't really wanna be spending 150 quid or something on this...
Well if its Nirvana you want to sound like, get a Boss DS-1, same pedal Kurt used on Nevermind for his distortion.
2004 PRS Santana SE w/Duncan JB(b)/Jazz(n)
(cable)
Way Huge Green Rhino Overdrive Mk. II
(cable)
Dunlop KH-95 Kirk Hammett Crybaby
(cable)
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yeah I heard about the ds1 but how did Kurt use it to get all that immense feedback? For example on "You Knpw You're Right" (the unfinished song released as part of the collection called "Nirvana," I think...) he gets all this mad feedback in the chorus. How does he do it?
Quote by adstr123
Yeah I heard about the ds1 but how did Kurt use it to get all that immense feedback? For example on "You Knpw You're Right" (the unfinished song released as part of the collection called "Nirvana," I think...) he gets all this mad feedback in the chorus. How does he do it?

His amp is just turned very loud, so is the gain

Also, +1 to nigthraven